Covid Vaccinations

Artee

The "vaccine" will only help you make the virus less severe, in theory. Not keep you from getting it.

Its effectiveness goes away after 6-9 months reportedly.

Boosters are not approved for under 65.

So effectively, you are taking a "vaccine" that will be useless soon with not approved mechanism to move past that timeframe.

So you are just taking this to get you by for the next 6-9 months and then you are back to square one BUT with the possible bad mojo of the vaccine?

WTF?

Working4the1%

The "vaccine" will only help you make the virus less severe, in theory. Not keep you from getting it.

Its effectiveness goes away after 6-9 months reportedly.

Boosters are not approved for under 65.

So effectively, you are taking a "vaccine" that will be useless soon with not approved mechanism to move past that timeframe.

So you are just taking this to get you by for the next 6-9 months and then you are back to square one BUT with the possible bad mojo of the vaccine?

WTF?
So this is how it ends……ummmm not

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Christina Salazar, a registered nurse in an Orlando, Florida, hospital where patients have been stalled in the emergency room, was recently diagnosed with compassion fatigue. The mental health problem occurs when providers take on the stress or trauma of their patients.

Oh look a deranged left wing media outlet for deranged left wingers to read is spotlighting a deranged left winger that got a fake diagnosis so she could get paid to sit at home with her "disability".

cynz

Who cares? Get the shot or get Covid. Those are your options at this point.
I know drivers who died, two in 2020 and a young driver 41 just died two weeks after her bday party. in Aug 2021. I cant even tell you how many co workers have had covid half really bad reactions and the other half flu like. There is still a young driver who was hospitalized for weeks got to go home with a oxygen tank still out. Its funny but all the Corporate headquarters all have vac mandates not the worker ants we can be replaced when we die.

wilberforce15

I know drivers who died, two in 2020 and a young driver 41 just died two weeks after her bday party. in Aug 2021. I cant even tell you how many co workers have had covid half really bad reactions and the other half flu like. There is still a young driver who was hospitalized for weeks got to go home with a oxygen tank still out. Its funny but all the Corporate headquarters all have vac mandates not the worker ants we can be replaced when we die.
What 41 year old has a birthday party?