Covid Vaccinations

Working4the1%

Hate to break it to you, but the vaccine works. My county is at about 60% vaccination rate, say another 10-20% probably got the virus and have natural immunity. There’s not many left that aren’t children and they hardly even get sick. Reintroducing masks is stupid and won’t do anything at this point.
Then I guess Delta hasn’t hit your area. We well into %60 vaccinated…and it wiped out our station. Way worse than when no vaccine.

Aquaman

It doesn’t take a genius to see the motivation for this isn’t “saving lives” anymore. No more than the start was about “flattening the curve”. People aren’t dying anymore. Now we’re just trying not to get anyone sick lol. Honestly... who the flying :censored2: cares if anyone gets sick? Do you care if I get sick? Does Anthony Fauci care if I have a cough for a week?

AB831

It doesn’t take a genius to see the motivation for this isn’t “saving lives” anymore. No more than the start was about “flattening the curve”. People aren’t dying anymore. Now we’re just trying not to get anyone sick lol. Honestly... who the flying * cares if anyone gets sick? Do you care if I get sick? Does Anthony Fauci care if I have a cough for a week?
People aren’t dying anymore? Where did you get that source of information?

ExizFed

Management at my terminal announced on August 2nd that masks are required now. I'm sure they will push for vaccine mandates next.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Sorry, got Cruz confused there. While his fellow Texans were suffering power and water outages this past winter, he showed his support by abandoning his state and flying to Cancun!
And had he stayed put, the power would have worked?

Aquaman

People aren’t dying anymore? Where did you get that source of information?
Look at the stats. More people are dying in the major cities from homicide than COVID now. We can’t keep people from dying from everything. Some people who catch covid are gonna die... now go live your life.

59 Dano

What medical expertise is Mr. Barkley endowed with that makes his opinion any more valid than, say, Lebron's?
To his credit, Barkley is an entertaining, likable person. His views, whether I agree with them or not, appear to be sincere and genuine.

To answer your question, his opinion is more valid than Lebron's because people like Chuck and Lebron is a turd.

59 Dano

Most vulnerable people have vaccinated.
Healthy young people don't want the vaccine because they're not at risk of serious health problems.

This thing is over I don't know why they're so desperate to drag this out.
Got to throw their weight around so we all know who's in charge.