Covid Vaccinations

fedx

Extra Large Package
My dad was telling me how they did it in my home state. The governor would go on and on each day about the positivity rate. When that wasn't a big issue, he talked about the infection rate. Then the death rate. Then ICU usage. Then recent deaths. Then total deaths. He'd switch back and forth depending on which stat painted the bleakest picture.

One of the best fear mongering tactics ever devised was having that 'covid tracker' on every newscast, including local news. It created mass hysteria and people living in total fear. It was genius if you have a goal. In the original case, it was to get mail in ballots for the election. Now it's to keep people wearing masks, have a covid passport, and get people vaccinated with an experimental jab. You know if they kept a daily abortion death tracker on TV like they do covid, there would be public outrage. Of course they won't track that statistic.

Last edited:

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Autopsy on Dead Body of COVID-19 Vaccinated Individual Reveals Spike Proteins in Every Organ

Yepp looks super healthy to take the shot.

MAKAVELI

I already posted the vaeres report numerous times. I think it is well about 20000 now, but if you want to know the correct number look it up.
Sure bud. You claim the vaccines are more dangerous than the virus but can't show any real evidence of your conspiracy theory. Lol

Ou812fu

Sure bud. You claim the vaccines are more dangerous than the virus but can't show any real evidence of your conspiracy theory. Lol
Here for all you vaxers. And people that want a little more knowledge.

AB831

Here for all you vaxers. And people that want a little more knowledge.

Bitchute is your source?!? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

AB831

One of the best fear mongering tactics ever devised was having that 'covid tracker' on every newscast, including local news. It created mass hysteria and people living in total fear. It was genius if you have a goal. In the original case, it was to get mail in ballots for the election. Now it's to keep people wearing masks, have a covid passport, and get people vaccinated with an experimental jab. You know if they kept a daily abortion death tracker on TV like they do covid, there would be public outrage. Of course they won't track that statistic.
Yup. Every country in the world is in on this conspiracy to take freedom from you hard workin taxpayers.

Bingo

With the current level of hysteria going on with covid vaccines with the media and CDC trying to ram them down everyone's throats, what do you think are the chances FedEx will mandate vaccines for their employees? I know they can't hire anyone as it is, so I think it's doubtful, but what do you think?
I doubt very much. Fedex is very conscious regarding law suits. If a employee proves they were forced to get the vaccine and they happen to get sick or worse. I see some major law suits

Ou812fu

Your story has been debunked. It’s a baseless conspiracy theory. It’s literally fake news.
JUST like this one?

After a Double-Blind Study of Ivermectin, Israeli Scientist Says Drug Can Treat COVID-19 for Under $1/Day