Covid Vaccinations

bacha29

Don't know that yet. We'll find out as soon as the non vax get infected with it.
Reports out this AM say that the 3 Pfizer shots neutralizes Omicron . The anti vaxxers reject medical science and refuse to get vaccinated but if they contract the virus they are then in the position where they have to depend or should I say demand that the very same medical science they once rejected keep them from dying.
I don't care where the virus originated. Even if it came from the same same place US and DIDO came from....Uranus. The virus has made it clear that it and all of it's various forms are HERE and will remain HERE until humanity puts up a united front and sets out to eradicate it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Reports out this AM say that the 3 Pfizer shots neutralizes Omicron . The anti vaxxers reject medical science and refuse to get vaccinated but if they contract the virus they are then in the position where they have to depend or should I say demand that the very same medical science they once rejected keep them from dying.
LMFAO Omicron is comparable to the common cold. Take a chill pill chicken little.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I don't care where the virus originated. Even if it came from the same same place US and DIDO came from....Uranus. The virus has made it clear that it and all of it's various forms are HERE and will remain HERE until humanity puts up a united front and sets out to eradicate it.
Pssst! You can’t eradicate it! It’s just getting weaker as it mutates, like the other corona virus, the common cold. Follow the science and go peddle your fear somewhere else.

bacha29

Pssst! You can’t eradicate it! It’s just getting weaker as it mutates, like the other corona virus, the common cold. Follow the science and go peddle your fear somewhere else.
Gee, I didn't know that you're a board certified epidemiologist. So please gives us your thoughts on the current science surrounding COVID and it's variants. Whether or not you agree with the current scientific analysis and if you do not then what alternative diagnosis do you offer along with the science that supports your opposing viewpoint.

Gotta Go

194A58C2-930E-44F4-9B44-C860DC5496B5.jpeg
This just in:

vantexan

Gee, I didn't know that you're a board certified epidemiologist. So please gives us your thoughts on the current science surrounding COVID and it's variants. Whether or not you agree with the current scientific analysis and if you do not then what alternative diagnosis do you offer along with the science that supports your opposing viewpoint.
There's this newfangled electronic gizmo called the internet. On it are actual scientists, doctors, epidemiologists who have actually treated many who've contracted the Omicron variant and have reported their findings. Turns out as variants go Omicron induces mild symptoms. However the gang that can't shoot straight, aka the Biden administration, apparently thought no one would notice said reported findings and they could freak out everybody and force the return of lockdowns and mandates. This is the government you are so enamored with.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
And that hasn't changed. Ttku son..
Except "You're in the clear if you've had both shots" became "You need to start masking again even if you've had both shots" and "You're going to need to get boosters because the two shots aren't enough" and whatever others I can't think of plus those new ones that will certainly come about.

Maybe you live with Bacha out in the jing weeds and missed all of that.