Covid Vaccinations

Gotta Go

A9C66C34-B85B-4BD4-82F2-D9566BF4CD79.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There is no difference in a democrat or republican. If you really believe that you are showing your intelligence.
I hear this kind of thing all the time from people who get an unearned sense of superiority from pretending to be "independent".

You might not like either one of them, but pretending there's no difference is just silly.

oldngray

nowhere special
I hear this kind of thing all the time from people who get an unearned sense of superiority from pretending to be "independent".

You might not like either one of them, but pretending there's no difference is just silly.
Most of the people who claim there is no difference are so far to the left they are in a class by themselves.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Most of the people who claim there is no difference are so far to the left they are in a class by themselves.
What party is currently in power and actively destroying America? When did Republicans do anything like what these idiots are doing? Never. But the left wing idiots on this forum will never admit that they are aligned with scumbags. Because they’re scumbags too.

Working4the1%

What party is currently in power and actively destroying America? When did Republicans do anything like what these idiots are doing? Never. But the left wing idiots on this forum will never admit that they are aligned with scumbags. Because they’re scumbags too.
We still fixing that 2016-2020 issue. Right wing idiots caused

yadig

I guess Republicans may be a little bit pro American. I like their stance on 2nd amendment. They spend money like Democrats though! The difference is they cut Taxes’s after they spend!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

One party believes that once a person claims to be a gender other than the gender they are, you should take them seriously and respect that claim, and if you don't, you shouldn't be allowed to hold a job, you should be kicked out of your college, and you shouldn't be allowed on any social media platforms. They also believe that the other party is fascist.

Working4the1%

One party believes that once a person claims to be a gender other than the gender they are, you should take them seriously and respect that claim, and if you don't, you shouldn't be allowed to hold a job, you should be kicked out of your college, and you shouldn't be allowed on any social media platforms. They also believe that the other party is fascist.
You wackos ran Chris Wallace off FOX news. He couldn’t handle the insanity of you righty’s