Covid Vaccine

falcon back

I’m definitely lining up to get the vaccine.

I once had a pup at a Walgreens. They told me how a Ground driver left a huge box of flu vaccine at the photo counter the day before. The entire shipment went bad.
I did that more than once. The pharmacy was late opening for one reason or another, leave it at the photo counter. Seems like the photo lab employee is the blame for the shipment going bad.

McFeely

Huge Member
I’m definitely lining up to get the vaccine.

I once had a pup at a Walgreens. They told me how a Ground driver left a huge box of flu vaccine at the photo counter the day before. The entire shipment went bad.

Doesn’t any Walgreens employee actually look at the stuff they’re signing for? I’ve seen plenty of pharmacy deliveries (from Ground) sitting on the shelf with ARTH packages for who-knows-how-long.

CatMan

If the company keeps hiring lazy aze people like you, we are all in trouble
Falcon, stop calling people lazy just cause they are giving their opinion. Many times they are making a point that make sense. I've seen it countless times that management will send out a newbie to go out and fail miserably, this causes high turnover. Our hiring and training practices need a major overhaul

AB831

The photo counter employee actually had the ability to sign their name. Seems remarkable doesn't it.
Oh I’m, sorry, I missed the part where you mentioned giving it to an employee since your exact words were “I left it at the photo counter.” Maybe you should actually be specific if you want people to know what the hell you’re talking about.

falcon back

Oh I’m, sorry, I missed the part where you mentioned giving it to an employee since your exact words were “I left it at the photo counter.” Maybe you should actually be specific if you want people to know what the hell you’re talking about.
Common sense doesn't seem to be your best attribute.

falcon back

Big words coming from a guy who’s so insecure he has to brag about how much money he made to strangers on an Internet forum.
As apposed to you bragging about your higher education and the amount of money you will soon make as a result.
The word hypocrite should be in your vocabulary.

AB831

As apposed to you bragging about your higher education and the amount of money you will soon make as a result.
The word hypocrite should be in your vocabulary.
I don’t brag about having gone to college. You’re the one who brings it up constantly. It’s a little bizarre.