Covid vaccine.

fishtm2001

"When I left, it was virtually gone. It was over" -- Trump on Covid (There were 4,380 US Covid deaths on Trump's last day in office. There were 993 yesterday.)

fishtm2001

The Federalist, 2/3/15

“In the absence of an immediate threat, such as a life-threatening plague or outbreak, the state doesn’t have a compelling reason to administer that vaccination by force or to infringe on your rights. But that doesn’t mean there are no tradeoffs for such a decision. If you choose not to vaccinate, private and public institutions should be able to discriminate on that basis. Disneyland should be able to require proof of vaccination as a condition of entry, and so should public schools. You shouldn’t be compelled to vaccinate your child, but neither should the rest of us be compelled to pretend like you did.”

Fox News, Fox News Primetime, 8/3/21

BEN DOMENECH (HOST): You used the right word there, hysteria, that I think we are experiencing right now, which is leading to, unfortunately, the imposition of a number of different mandates on the way that people are living. Whether it's coming from the government or whether it's coming from the private sector and corporations, we're seeing these increased demands, these mandates for vaccination, including in New York City and elsewhere. It's only going to increase, from my perspective, across the country in all these different blue areas. What's the argument that you have against these types of vaccine records as requirements in order to participate essentially in normal society?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
AE56B156-AE6A-400A-BDCA-763B6F0B497D.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
Trump is still carpooling with Tucker and I to get the booster shot even though it looks like he's headed back to a job at #1 if he wants it.
Did you stroke out from seeing that informative post about these companies and government entities who want this vaccine forced in your arms but not theirs?

newfie

In a Tuesday memo updating staff on Covid-19 procedures, Fox News Media chief executive Suzanne Scott said that the company has "asked all employees — whether on site as part of our essential workforce or working remotely — to upload their vaccination status" into an internal database."
this will be settled in the courts. employers can not pry into employee medical records. Probably a violation of Hipaa and ADA

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
this will be settled in the courts. employers can not pry into employee medical records. Probably a violation of Hipaa and ADA
Local hospital here is mandating vaccination for employees.

Morons are so understaffed they can’t even fill all of their beds if they wanted to. This will only lead to them losing more employees. Like no small number more.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Local hospital here is mandating vaccination for employees.

Morons are so understaffed they can’t even fill all of their beds if they wanted to. This will only lead to them losing more employees. Like no small number more.
The vaccine card that’s needed in NYC has literally segregated the city, blacks and Hispanics are very under vaccinated, so they can’t use restaurants or bars or various government bldgs. The Real Jim Crow 2.0. Something Democrats are very familiar with since they’re responsible for the original Jim Crow.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The vaccine card that’s needed in NYC has literally segregated the city, blacks and Hispanics are very under vaccinated, so they can’t use restaurants or bars or various government bldgs. The Real Jim Crow 2.0. Something Democrats are very familiar with since they’re responsible for the original Jim Crow.
Even if I am vaccinated I’m not showing a :censored2:ing card to go eat dinner.