Covid vaccine.

The Driver

I drive.
The inevitable is happening. The "vaccine" is failing.

The “vaccine” is performing wonderfully.

Very few serious illnesses and an astronomically low incidence of death from the virus after full vaccination.

People can and do still catch the virus while protected but aren’t as sick when infected.

I encourage you to learn a little about the vaccines. You’re way off base.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The “vaccine” is performing wonderfully.

Very few serious illnesses and an astronomically low incidence of death from the virus after full vaccination.

People can and do still catch the virus while protected but aren’t as sick when infected.

I encourage you to learn a little about the vaccines. You’re way off base.
So what you're saying is the experts and the government have it wrong, the obsession over positive test numbers is pointless, and we shouldn't base public policy on it at all.

Ok. I agree. Carry on.

PCM Troll

Cases, hospitalizations, deaths.

Of course case data matters.
Have you came across anything stating that the pharmaceutical companies have not been able to isolate the virus or given a pure sample of the virus which is required to make the vaccine? The companies were given incomplete genome sequencing and were left to "fill in the blanks".

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Have you came across anything stating that the pharmaceutical companies have not been able to isolate the virus or given a pure sample of the virus which is required to make the vaccine? The companies were given incomplete genome sequencing and were left to "fill in the blanks".

Isolation stuff aside, the vaccines were supposed to be developed to have your cells create just the spike protein. You don't need the entire genome for that, but the approach is not working out how they'd hoped. I think they invested a lot in the technology over the years with nothing to show for it, and just desperately wanted to make money on it, people's health and government regulations be damned.

The Driver

I drive.
Isolation stuff aside, the vaccines were supposed to be developed to have your cells create just the spike protein. You don't need the entire genome for that, but the approach is not working out how they'd hoped. I think they invested a lot in the technology over the years with nothing to show for it, and just desperately wanted to make money on it, people's health and government regulations be damned.
And it’s working. People who are vaxxed are protected. Take yes for an answer.

PCM Troll

And it’s working. People who are vaxxed are protected. Take yes for an answer.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The Taliban have banned the Covid vaccine in east Afghanistan’s Paktia and put up a notice in this regard at Paktia Regional Hospital, Afghanistan-based radio and television platform Shamshad News has reported.

newfie

a lot of assumptions here. the best information i can presently find is that the vaccine works but it does not last and weakens over time.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
a lot of assumptions here. the best information i can presently find is that the vaccine works but it does not last and weakens over time.
Doggy, I 100% agree with your assessment
They rushed out a knowingly “inferior” to perfected product once they figured out that it at least WORKED and that it wasn’t gonna kill anybody
That was the end of the race for the distribution money, right there. It’s effective and not gonna hurt you: pump that sucker out
ALL vaccines go through multiple releases before a mastered product is declared and used permanently

Babagounj

Strength through joy
@nytimes
Breaking News: The Biden administration is expected to announce that most Americans should get a booster shot eight months after receiving their initial Covid-19 vaccine, and could begin offering the extra shots as early as mid-September.

Let the genocide begin.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
@nytimes
Breaking News: The Biden administration is expected to announce that most Americans should get a booster shot eight months after receiving their initial Covid-19 vaccine, and could begin offering the extra shots as early as mid-September.

Let the genocide begin.
What idiots! Shot a month club coming next. Population reduction not proceeding fast enough

Box Ox

@nytimes

Let the genocide begin.

Donald, Tucker and I will be carpooling to our third shots.

newfie

the booster shots will have an unmentioned side effect of causing sterility

That will reduce the population enough to keep the green people happy
i'm trying to get the wife to agree to sex every night so i can document the exact day my equipment failed to perform.