CPC coming to HD...

CJinx

CPC is not that good at researching lookups. If you're going to call someone, call the QA clerk at the station.

bbsam

Staff member
I was never a fan of CPC but they have gotten better at what they do. However, I'd rather be able to do everything they do from a smartphone. They can have a log of every move I make, but it kinda bothers me to have to go through them to get it done.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
update: they're pretty good with the pickups and other stuff, but they still lack researching the 002s

they replied to my 12 texts this past Sat since i "forgot to charge my cellphone":P

i needed an townhouse/condo # for one of my first deliveries & they replied quickly (told them no phone # on package and the complex is condos w/ no names on the buzzers)

the other 3 002s they were no help (one had a bad zip code & it was a town 50 miles from my route).

one was a business that was normally closed on saturdays but want HD to make the attempts on saturdays ~ i made CPC contact the customer with my eta of 1530-1600 for that day to meet him at the warehouse to sign for his stuff ~ i texted CPC that my cellphone is dead :P

another was a pickup, but they weren't ready & to delay/ reattempt next sat ~ so i texted CPC to relay the message to the terminal for reattempt a pickup on 06/27 because they won't be home for the driver on a weekday (high $$$ item & can't be left outside)

like i said, this is great that i don't have to use my personal pre-paid cellphone anymore (i don't have a smartphone)

it's so much better than calling their "toll-free" 800 number because i just text-n-go so they wont put me on hold like what westcoastHD experienced.

-------------------------------------------------------

during the week, i texted CPC on thurs to see if my neighboring routes needed help & actually got a quick reply to help out one of them :P

since i was done my area at 1400 that thurs, i rather stay out and earn more money instead of going home and cutting the lawn.

------------------------------------------------------
our local CPC guys / gals stay on duty until 1900 daily including Saturdays.... last Sat they said that it was their first weekend to do it & got the kinks out since they service the whole state (about 5-8 terminals)