Cra Cra

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It is my opinion that these so called nutbags support any law or policies that reinforce our constitutional republic.
If you're against that then just say it. Stop hiding behind some front group that acts like they are for the little guy.
I was very clear, CRYSTAL clear even that in my opinion these people are Nutbags. You want to believe they are sane, well its a free country .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The president, unlike his immediate predecessor, did not undergo a test of his cognitive abilities, CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Sanjay Gupta said.

....one in seven Americans over the age of 70 suffer from dementia, about 14 percent of that demographic.

Non sequitur

Trump was never the savior. He was someone that upset the applecart enough to give people hope that they can Xscape the government system.
Look, government really doesn't want competition. And these institutions have gotten to big to fail.
You cannot go wrong by placing your bet on freedom. The government is basically their to protect the traditional nuclear family by protecting their freedoms. Freedoms such as the freedom of movement and commerce. And also from foreign invader's.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The president, unlike his immediate predecessor, did not undergo a test of his cognitive abilities, CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Sanjay Gupta said.

....one in seven Americans over the age of 70 suffer from dementia, about 14 percent of that demographic.
you did NOT go there lol. He deserves ALL of the ridcule he got over this haahahahaaha he acted like he really did something hahaahahaa

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

Sarah Cooper did it better lol

Poop Head

Judge me.
trump-chop-chop.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think Trump may have dementia,tetsts be damned. He STILL thinks he won hahaahahahaahahaahahahaahaaaaa He's GOTTA be nuts
Cool story bro, Trump isn't president though.
14% of people Biden's age have dementia.

Don't you think he should be tested?
Seems like a pretty standard thing for people his age.

Poop Head

Judge me.

They wanna test my kids for the china flu, yet they wont test the so called president that :censored2:s himself at international meetings.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

i know bro, but Trump thinks he won and he wont stop talking about it.. Thats pretty demented there .Freakin NUTS! you can refer to Biden all you want but he never seems as unhinged as Trump.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Dont worry bud. Trump will be your president again. And hell pull us out of the absolute :censored2:hole the leftists dug us into.
I hope he runs again so we can see the Great Loser lose once more. You are backing a proven LOSER.The only thing he was good at was selling China Made swag to Cultists

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
And I am.
It's a simple question you keep dodging.

Bro, i know you are infatuated with Biden we all see it. Bro THIS is what dementia looks like