Cra Cra

rod

Retired 22 years
When you punks get a little older this "memory" test will become part of your annual physical. Sometimes its 3 words - sometimes 4. I've never heard of 5 words used. The first time it caught me off guard and I could only remember 2 of the 3 words. Now that I know the program it isn't so hard. Don't laugh. You punks can't even remember how to shift a 3 speed manual.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
When you punks get a little older this "memory" test will become part of your annual physical. Sometimes its 3 words - sometimes 4. I've never heard of 5 words used. The first time it caught me off guard and I could only remember 2 of the 3 words. Now that I know the program it isn't so hard. Don't laugh. You punks can't even remember how to shift a 3 speed manual.
My first pick up truck was a 72 Chevy with Three on the Tree. I could drive it today if I were in it.Those were COOL

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
What annual physical?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It will ALWAYS be amusing that the mere mention of Dr Faucci will trigger the MAGA rabble into a frothing at the mouth frenzy !
How a man with so many accomplishments can be deemed an "idiot" by the ignorantly uneducated will always be a mystery.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's amazing how butthurt these Democrats get when anyone criticizes their hero saint Fauzci.

The guy was wrong about so many things throughout this pandemic.... the level of ignorance it must take to still take him seriously is mind boggling.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
It will ALWAYS be amusing that the mere mention of Dr Faucci will trigger the MAGA rabble into a frothing at the mouth frenzy !
How a man with so many accomplishments can be deemed an "idiot" by the ignorantly uneducated will always be a mystery.
Because he made the virus political, and he messed up the aids epidemic to with his nonsense

upsgrunt

What's your educational background to allow you to make accusations?