cradle use.. the new normal.

Overpaid Union Thug

I don’t see what the big deal is. Just bookmark your next stop and put that sucker in the cradle and go where it tells you too. If it doesn’t work then slide it into the cradle but not completely and it will not bring up navigation.

542thruNthru

I don’t see what the big deal is. Just bookmark your next stop and put that sucker in the cradle and go where it tells you too. If it doesn’t work then slide it into the cradle but not completely and it will not bring up navigation.

I would agree if the next stop was usually on the first page. Lots of times it could be anywhere. Yesterday I have stops in my 3k shelf last on my ORION.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Yep, I've been telling people they will start doing that. Some don't believe me but they will see.

As soon as they do I'm following ORION. Scrolling through my board for my next stop is a waste of time and not a method.

Asked my center manager "when am I supposed to scroll and look for my next stop? While walking to my truck when I should be scanning my walk path? Or when sitting in my truck when I should be moving out without delay?"

Told him no I'll just follow ORION.
You’re new nickname is Method Man.

Overpaid Union Thug

I would agree if the next stop was usually on the first page. Lots of times it could be anywhere. Yesterday I have stops in my 3k shelf last on my ORION.

I only bookmarked when I had multiple stops in a row on the same street and ORION was out of order. Otherwise.....ORION 100%. But some people are so against ORION they’d rather scroll all day looking for their next stop. friend that.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Just do it and stop griping about it. It's not going to go away, so just get used to putting it in the diad holder instead of the holder. You're just making things harder for yourself for no reason at all.
Just saying, if one of those little pins in the cradle should bend or break...

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Would love to watch one of the new hires do our heaviest business route and pickups by Orion using the cradle.

Because you know, with the cradle, now you know it!

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
I don't even care about using the cradle, its the fact that they are junk and the have become a bigger distraction now when not working correctly than they ever were before having them. Our mechanics said they are not their responsibility so I send diad messages everytime it starts acting up.

Mine finally went out on Wednesday. Wrote it up that night and a shiny new one reappeared the next day

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
8B9B953B-EAE0-4956-B118-D094EAFF4BB0.jpeg