Crazy Question-Nude Women Upon Delivery

8up

my girlfriend answered the door one morning after leaving the shower with only a towel. when given the DIAD and the package at the same time the towel hit the floor. no i wasn't the driver, the driver worked out of our center. i heard the story from him before my girlfriend told me about it. i think he was being sneaky, are you not suppose to give up the package until after you have secured the signature?

over9five

Staff member
So... you think it was an accident that your gf dropped the towel....

ha........haha.....Haha......HAHAHHA....HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

gman042

Been around the block a few times
I spent a lot of time delivering to college apartments. Live in a college town. The students here just holler to come in when you knock on the door. I did not take me long to realize not to just throw open the door.....especially in the girls apartments. It was not what was on the other side of the door that was troublesome. It was what caught your eye in the background.....doing her hair in the bathroom or sitting on the bed. Now.....when I deliver apartments I just crack the door and call out "UPS". I don't need those after images clouding my mind all day.

tarbar66

Back in the day before tanning beds came into use I loved the month of May. There were a few younger stay at home moms that would work on their tans while the kids were in school. It seemed that no tan lines were just another fringe benefit of the job. I seem to remember all those stops from 20 and 30 years ago to this day!

jaker

trolling
Some of you guys are lucky all I get is the 65 year old man coming out to get his package in his whitey tightys at first I thought it was a mishap but damn it all every time now , I don't honk and I drop and run now