Crazy UPS!

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Still isn’t paying them their driver rate, only 22.3 inside rate. Yes I understand it’s better than nothing. But I wouldn’t want to be on call every day.
The 22.4s in our center are being paid their driver rate to work inside. I was shocked to find out they were actually using them the way they were supposed to. They’re all offered the day off first. Most of them take it.

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
The 22.4s in our center are being paid their driver rate to work inside. I was shocked to find out they were actually using them the way they were supposed to. They’re all offered the day off first. Most of them take it.
Where the :censored2: do you work? Our 22.4s get whipped and slapped all day every day for max dot hours and then told they need to work harder to live up to the wonderful opportunity they’ve been given by the Benevolent Company.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Where the :censored2: do you work? Our 22.4s get whipped and slapped all day every day for max dot hours and then told they need to work harder to live up to the wonderful opportunity they’ve been given by the Benevolent Company.
That's how it works here. Sipping kombucha at the bar. Holding dozens of stops hostage for the "night shift" absolutely zero care in the world what pace to set because you know that accident chance only goes up with time worked.

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
if you feel so horrible tell them they can demand their daily minimum. then if they choose not to, you can write them off. being "on call" at UPS is a voluntary thing.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Are those rpcd not demanding their 8 hours?
The ones that I know of seem to be afraid to challenge management on the issue especially when they're being called at home. I'm not a steward so I don't exactly know if they're pursuing demanding their 8 or if they even know they have that right. Union outreach and communication is lacking.

RMR46

We have 8 22.4 drivers in my center that have worked 8 days total this year. (Saturday) they are laid off every other day. I feel horrible for them because some of them have a family to feed. It’s a good job. But it’s going to take some of the lower guys years to start making good money. They are “on call” everyday. It’s crazy
Cuz you have a bunch of guys that want to go home if you had them all stay in the building and say I want my 8 hours they have to do it I used to stay there and do nothing all day

Est.1998

The ones you know of WILL NEVER BE LIFER RPCDS.
@MECH-lift can you confirm this?
Cuz you have a bunch of guys that want to go home if you had them all stay in the building and say I want my 8 hours they have to do it I used to stay there and do nothing all day
I know guys that did the same.
Taped boxes and did reruns the whole day.
Actually way easier and safer than driving.