Creative ways of "getting back"

UPSER1987

Don't you listen? It's Christmas. Give hate a rest bro. You can hate on me tomorrow.
I see why you’re named “challenger” …you are definitely challenged.

I’m responding today to your hateful opening post about getting even with some kid. At 64 years old, you should be ashamed of yourself.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I see why you’re named “challenger” …you are definitely challenged.

I’m responding today to your hateful opening post about getting even with some kid. At 64 years old, you should be ashamed of yourself.
You're entitled to your opinion.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Don't you listen? It's Christmas. Give hate a rest bro. You can hate on me tomorrow.
I know, according to some, I'm not supposed to post here because I'm a PVD (still working Btw) but I'm looking for creative ways to pay back a "customer".
I delivered to a house by tossing the small box about 5' on to the porch. It was pitch black and the house is a dump. No sooner had it landed and this big goofy late teens-20yo comes out and says, "sir, why did you throw my package". I said, "show me damage". He said that's not the point. I was "disrespectful ". I walked away. Then he says, "don't do it again" and this earned him a pay back visit. I have plenty of ideas but I bet ya'll can get creative. Thanks.
For the inevitable flamers, I'm not obsessing over the issue and it occupies a bare minimum of thought time. I feel it's my duty to educate this young man 😬.
Did you really take a leak in customers yard with your brown ups helper vest on?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I will cuss you out tomorrow
That's all I got

Just trying to be helpful

Or mostly helping
On a glorious Sunday?

Technically...

And just being technical because you were mostly helping...

But...

Technically cursing someone out on Sunday is equally as bad as the quote i may or may not have used.

Technically helping...

Biblically.

Perhaps.

Integrity

Binge Poster
OMG. I didn't expect that not ONE here could, in the name of humor, put down the company line.
I guarantee not every one of you package policeman gently place every package. I also guarantee, if it was a RPCD that started this thread there would be some creative input.
I use hand to surface package handling methods every package every time. I always have and always will.

Merry Christmas

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I don’t believe my answer threatened my anonymity on the BC.

I am gonna do nothing.

Merry Christmas.
You absolutely have every right to hide, or to not divulge may be a better way to put it, what your job at UPS is. I'd love to know why people are not forthcoming with this information simply out of curiosity. Can you enlighten me as to why folks don't share?