Creative ways of "getting back"

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
You headed to the mods to rat him out?
Nope. I don't do that but plenty of your pals do.

Ya'll put yourselves in my position. I don't have a career to protect or be the slightest bit concerned about. Say that's you as well. Some little turd that's 1/3 your age "scolds" you for absolutely no reason (if you argue this go back & reread). He's a privileged POS and you are going to allow him to speak to you this way? You aren't going to do anything about it? Forget that you are a RPCD for UPS. Pretend you are not and tell me you are going to let him, or anyone, say, "don't do it again"?
This kid did this because he knew that he was empowered by the fact that he was the customer and I was his "boy". Ya'll weren't there and didn't hear his tone or see his body language.
If you haters want to allow little privleged wannabee bad bottoms to disrespect and abuse you go ahead. Not me. He will realize the error of his ways. It's my job to correct him seeing that I was the target of his poor behavior. It's really not at all complicated.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Interesting. I definitely got the impression that most, or at least the most active posters, are RPCDs.

I can understand why few PVDs participate.
You have been on this earth for over 60 years and you admit you can control your bowel movements. Go crap in your yard, eat some fiber, put on a diaper and get back with us. Just remember, you will be canned soon......

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Ya'll put yourselves in my position. I don't have a career to protect or be the slightest bit concerned about. Say that's you as well. Some little turd that's 1/3 your age "scolds" you for absolutely no reason (if you argue this go back & reread). He's a privileged POS and you are going to allow him to speak to you this way? You aren't going to do anything about it? Forget that you are a RPCD for UPS. Pretend you are not and tell me you are going to let him, or anyone, say, "don't do it again"?
This kid did this because he knew that he was empowered by the fact that he was the customer and I was his "boy". Ya'll weren't there and didn't hear his tone or see his body language.
If you haters want to allow little privleged wannabee bad bottoms to disrespect and abuse you go ahead. Not me. He will realize the error of his ways. It's my job to correct him seeing that I was the target of his poor behavior. It's really not at all complicated.
Good luck with that. lol

Integrity

Binge Poster

I disagree with your position on this matter.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
You have been on this earth for over 60 years and you admit you can control your bowel movements. Go crap in your yard, eat some fiber, put on a diaper and get back with us. Just remember, you will be canned soon......
Canned huh?
"you admit you CAN control your bowel movements" huh?
Brilliant drama queen.
Step away from the bottle. Work starts early tomorrow.

Brilliant
I disagree with your position on this matter.
Thanks for the affirmation.

I can't imagine being so weak that standing up for yourself AND what's right is too much effort. It's one reason society is going to the dumps.

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

One thing that a professional full time delivery driver realizes is that they will probably come across a turd like that many times in their career. They also realize that they will get the last laugh as they’re checking their bank balance. You’re sounding like a 22 year old right now and not a grandfather. It ain’t that serious. Move on.