Creative ways of "getting back"

Coldworld

60 months and counting
out of all the packages I get delivered, UPS is the only one that never throws my stuff!! and my UPS driver is the only one ive ever seen on a regular basis other than USPS. Fedex s a different guy often, and amazon has never been the same person twice. I swear amazon treats it like an olympic sport to see how far away they can throw it and get it on the porch. fedex drops the stuff very loudly on my garage floor if its open.
I don’t think I’ve seen an Amazon driver over the age of 25… ever. Cant sustain when you have so much turnover..

quad decade guy

I filed a National complaint with Amazon for leaving ruts in my yard. It took 3 calls and a written email.

They don't drive in my driveway...anymore.

BTW, without video showing the perp actually doing it....they wouldn't pay. I had one delivery that day....Amazon. Every Amazon driver I've ever seen, noses into even the shortest driveway. I have a pretty long driveway.....and they do 12 point turns into the grass to avoid backing all that way.

You can basically throw out all of our safe driving practices-back first, never back, park with traffic etc. with Amazon. They will do ANYTHING to avoid walking. Anything.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Is that the model with all of the bells and whistles??
You've got a lot to say for someone with a beastie boys avatar.
Your so perfect that you can judge another by their vehicle?
How old are you?
Try using multi quote if you can figure it out.
Posterbating is rude.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
How old are you?
Posterbating is rude.
Beat it Barney… nobody gaf what you have to say…mind your own damn business

Coldworld

60 months and counting
How old are you?
Posterbating is rude.
About the end of your service here…thought we all would send you off with a picture that one of our coworkers took of you out making the rounds …enjoy and thanks for all of the stimulating talk on BC…bye Felicia

1640791650836.jpeg

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
About the end of your service here…thought we all would send you off with a picture that one of our coworkers took of you out making the rounds …enjoy and thanks for all of the stimulating talk on BC…bye Felicia

View attachment 365537
Yup. Seasonal job is about done. Only 70 stops today😞.
It's ok. It looks like I have a decent chance of getting on full time starting as a 22.4.
$10.00 says EVERYONE watched that. It was um, stimulating?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I filed a National complaint with Amazon for leaving ruts in my yard. It took 3 calls and a written email.

They don't drive in my driveway...anymore.

BTW, without video showing the perp actually doing it....they wouldn't pay. I had one delivery that day....Amazon. Every Amazon driver I've ever seen, noses into even the shortest driveway. I have a pretty long driveway.....and they do 12 point turns into the grass to avoid backing all that way.

You can basically throw out all of our safe driving practices-back first, never back, park with traffic etc. with Amazon. They will do ANYTHING to avoid walking. Anything.
Way to go Karen

Yup. Seasonal job is about done. Only 70 stops today😞.
It's ok. It looks like I have a decent chance of getting on full time starting as a 22.4.

$10.00 says EVERYONE watched that. It was um, stimulating?
I always suggest Seasonals start off as a PT package handler. Guaranteed a chance at driving and have a fall back when they DQ the first attempt. Very few take my advice.