Creative ways of "getting back"

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
True but that's my decision. I could start as a preloader within weeks if I wanted to.
A UPS RPCD is not superman. I'm a "regular" guy and I could do that job with no problem guaranteed. As a PVD I complete as many delivery stops as ya'll do off peak and in the same stops/hr and that's out of a very inefficient vehicle. It's hard work but I love hard work.
75695A1D-3036-4638-B816-8FD184C5B355.gif

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I hope he does get hired permanent. We all know, with his attitude, that he will piss off some low level supe and his life will become a living hell.

rod

Retired 22 years
When you worked , guys could bring fishing poles & fish for 2 hours . Then just makeup a bunch of fake tracking #’s on your carbon copy :censored2: & no one was the wiser..
Well it wasn't quite that easy. They did do their 3 day ride alongs with stop watches so they had an idea what you should be doing.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Well it wasn't quite that easy. They did do their 3 day ride alongs with stop watches so they had an idea what you should be doing.
C’mon man…you got road head from Mrs Rodney in your 5 cube while shuttling 20 boxes to East Fargo. You had it pretty good.

rod

Retired 22 years
C’mon man…you got road head from Mrs Rodney in your 5 cube while shuttling 20 boxes to East Fargo. You had it pretty good.
Actually it was BJ's in a Ford Econoline while shuttling maybe 5 - 10 boxes to Fargo and back. Only on the 4 lanes though-- none of this risky BJ 2 lane road stuff for us. Safety was the name of the game.

rod

Retired 22 years
Lmmfao 🤣…. You’re ok rod
Those were some fun times although my wife really wasn't too excited at being left at a truck stop from about midnight to 2:30 am while I went on into Fargo for their night sort. She would take a book with her and try to hide in an out of the way booth.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I hope he does get hired permanent. We all know, with his attitude, that he will piss off some low level supe and his life will become a living hell.
Nah...that would mean he’d have to take time away from the high paying blogger/social media sleuth career he already has. Besides, his mom says he can live in her basement until he’s 60.