Crooked Supervisors

tieguy

Banned
I was actually able to spy on one of these meetings. I listened thru the door and was even able to take a picture with my cellphone camera. I couldnt understand everything that was said, I just heard a deep voice saying "assume the position" and then I heard someone else screaming out "Thank you sir! may I have another?" a few times. It sounded like my center manager, but it was hard to tell. I did learn that Corporate apparently requires center-level and lower sups to wear tighty whities.

Thank god i don't wear tighty whities.

trickpony1

Tieguy-
Your new avatar pretty much sums up your personna...........

a dog looking for something to hump.

Congratulations!!

tieguy

Banned
Tieguy-
Your new avatar pretty much sums up your personna...........

a dog looking for something to hump.

Congratulations!!

Why trick pony the dog is a puppy. I am shocked you would discuss a puppy in sexual tones. What kind of sexual deviencies are you into that would allow you to look at a puppy in such sick terms?Are you a pedophilic bestialitist by any chance?

hyena

Thanx for taking all my rep points again see you are just a female dog looking for a Teamster to hump! ohhh.... Bullys Bullys Bullys.

BigBrownSanta

Just a word of advice to the BC newbies...

Although that puppy in tieguy's avatar looks all cute and cuddly, just remember that if you decide to play with the puppy, that puppy will bite you.

hyena

Just a word of advice to the BC newbies...

Although that puppy in tieguy's avatar looks all cute and cuddly, just remember that if you decide to play with the puppy, that puppy will bite you.
im not a newbie I been on here a couple of months lol, and all i did was laugh I wasnt playing with the puppy but I deffinity aint scared of it either Ive seen worse your barks loud but your bite aint vicious!