Crop dusting Supervisor? Will it get you fired?

Laguna Preload

Hey Brothers! Honestly I work the morning Preload and that is always my time of day to go. Most of the time I can hold it till break and everyone is happy. But there are always those pre poo farts that when you are working at such a fast pace you can not really hold in. I like my Supervisor he is a decent guy. But I feel sorry for him because he is getting crop dusted every single morning. Must have something to do with that magnesium my wife gives me every night. I try to let them go in the package cars but you have to run back to the slide so fast they always trail out. I take a peak at the pen and here comes you know who. Coming for his morning crop dusting.
My questions are:
1. Does anyone else have this same issue?
2. Do you think I will ever get some kind of discipline or something?
Thanks for your input

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Rookie
thumb_boss-makesadollarimakeadme-thats-why-i-poop-on-company-time-6424668.png

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup
Hey Brothers! Honestly I work the morning Preload and that is always my time of day to go. Most of the time I can hold it till break and everyone is happy. But there are always those pre poo farts that when you are working at such a fast pace you can not really hold in. I like my Supervisor he is a decent guy. But I feel sorry for him because he is getting crop dusted every single morning. Must have something to do with that magnesium my wife gives me every night. I try to let them go in the package cars but you have to run back to the slide so fast they always trail out. I take a peak at the pen and here comes you know who. Coming for his morning crop dusting.
My questions are:
Thanks for your input

Quirt farting on your supervisor, and go use the bathroom before you :censored3: yourself.

IESucks

My questions are:
Thanks for your input
Try night school instead of posting such garbage

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My questions are:
Thanks for your input
raw

Siveriano

My questions are:
Thanks for your input

We have a driver who took pictures of his :poop: with blood on it to prove that he was having a hemorrhoid episode and sent it to a SUP and the manager.
To this day he still drive with us.

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup
There was this one guy who would crop dust my boxline when he walked by it, and it stunk the place up horribly, like, I HATED this guy but I kept it cool because I knew that one day, somehow, I could get revenge on him.

That day came a couple of weeks ago when he covered for one of my loaders out sick. It also happened to be the day I started feeling the symptoms of a stomach bug that was going around the hub that week. Oh yeah, you know where this is going.

I pulled him into one of his trucks to give him a lengthy training session on load quality, when I relaxed my muscles and let one loose that was so bad, even I wanted to run away from it. I kept it cool the entire time, but I almost lost it when his eyes started watering. He was real quiet for the rest of the morning, ended up calling out sick the next day but I swear to you now that he hasn't dared to try dusting my area ever since. That's one lesson that'll stick with you forever.

Don't crop dust your supervisor unless you are prepared for retaliation.

Pickles

20 years ago I would let go a nasty next morning beer fart in the trailer right before shutting the door down on a hot summer day hoping the feeder driver would get a surprise when grabbing the seal control. I wonder if it ever worked?