Crybaby Republicans at it again

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You're comparing Breitbart, Drudge and friends to the New York Times, Washington Post, the nightly network news? Really?
I’ll ask you the same question.

You may not agree with the NYT’s editorials, but what is your issue with their journalism?

‘Fake news’?

Please .
The previous post of Van's was regarding the 'size of audience' that Breitbart and Drudge compared to the MSM audience.

I have never read or been on the page for Breitbart or Drudge but I catch MSM almost daily.

vantexan

I’ll ask you the same question.

You may not agree with the NYT’s editorials, but what is your issue with their journalism?

‘Fake news’?

Please .
Why are you putting words in my mouth? Most of what the NY Times for example publishes is legitimate journalism. They and the others have reported a number of things about Trump that they've retracted however. When it's first out there due to their widespread reach it influences people to believe the wrong thing. This happened repeatedly in the early days of Trump's presidency. People wanted to believe the worst, and the MSM reinforced that. Guess what? The economy isn't in shambles, Trump hasn't sold us out to a foreign power, and we haven't gone to war with rogue nations. You would never know it from the MSM, who want a Democrat in power, but the economy has improved, we are seeing more parity with our trading partners, and our allies are shouldering more of the burden to keep the peace. Fair minded people will acknowledge this, partisans who only care about advancing their own agendas never will. That's the world we live in.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
who controls msm?
who controls late night comedy shows?
who controls print media ?
who controls the newspapers.

you're really not going to try to spin this nonsense are you?

Nonsense? FOX and the mainstream Right are the nonsense. Limbaugh types have a stranglehold on radio, and the idea that CNN, and the Big 3 networks are pimps for the Left like FOX is for the Right? Insane.

Anybody who thinks Hannity is either credible or a journalist needs a head shrinking.

oldngray

nowhere special
Why are you putting words in my mouth? Most of what the NY Times for example publishes is legitimate journalism. They and the others have reported a number of things about Trump that they've retracted however. When it's first out there due to their widespread reach it influences people to believe the wrong thing. This happened repeatedly in the early days of Trump's presidency. People wanted to believe the worst, and the MSM reinforced that. Guess what? The economy isn't in shambles, Trump hasn't sold us out to a foreign power, and we haven't gone to war with rogue nations. You would never know it from the MSM, who want a Democrat in power, but the economy has improved, we are seeing more parity with our trading partners, and our allies are shouldering more of the burden to keep the peace. Fair minded people will acknowledge this, partisans who only care about advancing their own agendas never will. That's the world we live in.
321044508.jpg

newfie

Nonsense? FOX and the mainstream Right are the nonsense. Limbaugh types have a stranglehold on radio, and the idea that CNN, and the Big 3 networks are pimps for the Left like FOX is for the Right? Insane.

Anybody who thinks Hannity is either credible or a journalist needs a head shrinking.

Nonsense liberals control 90%

vantexan

Not a matter of his credibility, Hannity reaches a wide audience three hours a day. That's influence and he is well monitored by the Left to pounce on anything slightly controversial.

As far as radio goes, put on a liberal who honestly discusses issues and they'll get an audience. That you can't name a liberal on radio says something about how liberals discuss issues. They do have liberal channels on satellite radio by the way.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Not a matter of his credibility, Hannity reaches a wide audience three hours a day. That's influence and he is well monitored by the Left to pounce on anything slightly controversial.

As far as radio goes, put on a liberal who honestly discusses issues and they'll get an audience. That you can't name a liberal on radio says something about how liberals discuss issues. They do have liberal channels on satellite radio by the way.
Oh ... I thought the discussion was about News sources.
Oh well, never mind.

BrownArmy

Liberal radio show?

On Point

Ostensibly non-partisan but definitely has a liberal bent.

Nationally syndicated, 338 stations, invites parties from both sides of the political divide, great show.

Today’s first hour:

The Cases For Reparations: How 2020 Presidential Candidates Address The Issue

Super interesting.

Box Ox

BrownArmy

Trying to make a case for slavery reparations on the Presidential campaign trail is a massive mistake by Democratic candidates.

Possibly.

Listen to the show, I guarantee you'll be exposed to thoughts you haven't thought of yourself.

It's only forty minutes, the money starts at 13:30.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Hannity is a GOP/Trump shill, plain and simple. The only FOX personalities who regularly have any criticism are Shep Smith and Chris Wallace. The rest fawn over the GOP and toss wiffleballs at Trump during "interviews".

It isn't much different on Right Wing radio. Medved doesn't seem that fond of Trump, but as long as he is pro-Israel, Trump gets tolerated. The others just reinforce your idea that all the criticism of Trump is undeserved and a pack of lies?

Can you not see the obvious? As long as the Right Wing media tells you what you want to hear, you swallow it whole and ask for more, never questioning anything you're told.

Amazing.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Possibly.

Listen to the show, I guarantee you'll be exposed to thoughts you haven't thought of yourself.

It's only forty minutes, the money starts at 13:30.
I listened to it.

I think the guy who pinned out that we've basically already done reparations was spot on.

The pro reparations guy didn't seem to have any plan for implementation other than to just give everyone free money regardless of race, which is pretty stupid, and not reparations at all.

newfie

You are delusional. You liberals easily dominate all forms of media

newfie

Hannity is a GOP/Trump shill, plain and simple. The only FOX personalities who regularly have any criticism are Shep Smith and Chris Wallace. The rest fawn over the GOP and toss wiffleballs at Trump during "interviews".

It isn't much different on Right Wing radio. Medved doesn't seem that fond of Trump, but as long as he is pro-Israel, Trump gets tolerated. The others just reinforce your idea that all the criticism of Trump is undeserved and a pack of lies?

Can you not see the obvious? As long as the Right Wing media tells you what you want to hear, you swallow it whole and ask for more, never questioning anything you're told.

Amazing.

Hannity is a snack in the media world , you libs control the farms and the grocery stores