Cuomo Backing His Little Jackass Down ... And In A Hurry

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Trump ramps up tussle with Andrew Cuomo over COVID-19 vaccine​

No coronavirus vaccine for New York, President Trump reiterated Saturday — and the delay is all Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s fault.

“We cannot waste time and can only give to those states that will use the Vaccine immediately,” Trump tweeted. “We are ready when they are. Stop playing politics!”
"Please, please President Trump ... I back down, I was just bluffing and playing politics" NY Governor Cuomo.

"As soon as the FDA approves it, we will have our panel approve it, seven other states will review it," Cuomo said. "And then I can say to the people of New York, 'I know you were dubious, but we had a separate panel review it -- it's safe, take it.'"
Cuomo said that the state panel's review of the FDA's protocol in approving a potential vaccine would be "simultaneous" with the
delivery of the vaccine, such that "there will be no delay -- as soon as they get us the drug, we are ready to distribute it."
But Cuomo expressed confidence that such a review would not reveal any problems with a potential vaccine.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
For some reason, the Cuomo brothers remind me of the :censored2:y wrestlers at my high school who were beaten at home by their fathers and took out their anger on other students. As soon as you pushed back, they backed down

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
They have 850,000 ready right now for distribution.
Spring 2021 will be millions ready to distribute.
So, to clarify, the 850K Trump has total control over.
Actually Pfizer has the control. It is their product unless you want to believe the state has a right to overtake private business you Communist.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Actually Pfizer has the control. It is their product unless you want to believe the state has a right to overtake private business you Communist.
They've already sold almost all their inventory. President Trump secured millions of doses for our great nation because they were a part of operation warp speed. MAGA.

Sportello

Banned
Aren’t they in the emergency use phase? Is there a distribution network? Has there even been a peer reviewed study?

Just asking, because you guys seem so smart.

The big package

Governor Cuomo is his own biggest fan He is a fraud and a fake he is directly responsible for thousands of deaths in his own city by putting covid sick elderly people back in the retirement homes . Yet he is not held responsible for it nor do you hear anything on the news about it !!!

What'dyabringmetoday???

Governor Cuomo is his own biggest fan He is a fraud and a fake he is directly responsible for thousands of deaths in his own city by putting covid sick elderly people back in the retirement homes . Yet he is not held responsible for it nor do you hear anything on the news about it !!!
Yeah- he was talking tough on Stern about how he would thump Trump if he were not governor. Different story when he begs for money.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Pfizer does not have control. The buyer (US Government) controls where the dosages will go.
Pfizer signed an agreement to sell 100 million doses to HHS. They did not take any taxpayer funds for research and/or vaccine production. They can sell to whomever they want to as long as they meet their contracted agreement.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Pfizer signed an agreement to sell 100 million doses to HHS. They did not take any taxpayer funds for research and/or vaccine production. They can sell to whomever they want to as long as they meet their contracted agreement.
So they can sell to whomever they want so long as they sell 100 million doses to the United States of America. I'm sorry, did you have a point?

vantexan

They did however take funds from the German government.

wilberforce15

It hasn't been tested for safety or effectiveness.

Does it work after a month? After 3 months? After 6? Nobody knows.

Is it safe after a month? After 3 months? After 6? Nobody knows.

I know it's not properly tested because testing, by definition, requires time. And time has not passed. Therefore, it hasn't been tested.