Cuomo Backing His Little Jackass Down ... And In A Hurry

vantexan

So should the first doses go to Germany and when their needs are met pfizer can then produce the US doses sometime next year?
I'm sure they've already figured that out and aren't waiting for our input. Heard several days ago that there are 45 vaccines in trials. Possibly one will be approved soon that will be as effective or even better than the Pfizer vaccine.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Trump ramps up tussle with Andrew Cuomo over COVID-19 vaccine​

No coronavirus vaccine for New York, President Trump reiterated Saturday — and the delay is all Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s fault.

“We cannot waste time and can only give to those states that will use the Vaccine immediately,” Trump tweeted. “We are ready when they are. Stop playing politics!”
"Please, please President Trump ... I back down, I was just bluffing and playing politics" NY Governor Cuomo.

"As soon as the FDA approves it, we will have our panel approve it, seven other states will review it," Cuomo said. "And then I can say to the people of New York, 'I know you were dubious, but we had a separate panel review it -- it's safe, take it.'"
Cuomo said that the state panel's review of the FDA's protocol in approving a potential vaccine would be "simultaneous" with the
delivery of the vaccine, such that "there will be no delay -- as soon as they get us the drug, we are ready to distribute it."
But Cuomo expressed confidence that such a review would not reveal any problems with a potential vaccine.
I haven't heard anything else about 'his scientists' have to test the vaccine.

Cuomo is such a putz!