Cuomo resigns

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I have not seen one victim say he sexually assaulted them. Again if he did sexually assault someone or is accused of it, those accusations should be investigated and he should be punished if he is guilty.
You've been told who they are multiple times.
Their quotes accusing him of sexual assault were posted here. You read them, and responded to the post.

You're playing dumb to defend Cuomo.
Says a lot about you.

Box Ox

In terms of what co-workers get away with when it comes to touching...... I have seen co workers fight. I have seen co workers spit water at one another. I have seen co workers hump one another. I have seen co workers in a weight loss contest strip down naked to win the contest. I don't excuse that behavior, but come on, most people let a ton of stuff slide in the places I have worked. I am black and I had one white co worker say the N-word while we were both venting about our jobs and I didn't go up front because I didn't want the hassle. I just stayed away from that person. Yeah, co workers let a lot of stuff slide. So without question I can imagine co workers in the process of "playing" touching another co worker as a joke and nothing happening at all.

i.jpg

refineryworker05

You've been told who they are multiple times.
Their quotes accusing him of sexual assault were posted here. You read them, and responded to the post.

You're playing dumb to defend Cuomo.
Says a lot about you.

I don't know what the wow is for. I am not saying I'd support someone putting their hand up someone's shirt. Only that i can imgaine circumstances where it would happen and there would be no criminal charges or any punishment at all. Look where I work outside operators have a lot of freedom of movement on night shifts especially. There was one guy who on midnights would go in the company parking lot and meet up with this woman and have sex. He would be gone off his unit for hours( this is a huge violation and a fireable offense on its own) and when it was all found out they didn't fire him. Again I used to work for a railroad and I am telling you these grown men as a prank would see another co worker bending over or laying down doing work and would jump on the guy and start humping on them as a joke/prank. I have seen two co workers who were upset with one another just start throwing stuff at each other like the company phone, stapler, keyboard, pencils, pens, etc and nothing happened. So I wouldn't be surprised if someone touched another co worker under their shirt and nothing happened.

Box Ox

Brittany Commisso, 33, told her story to the Albany Times Union and CBS News on Friday. One alleged incident took place in November when she said she was called to Cuomo's office in the Executive Mansion to help with a technical problem with his mobile phone. Once she arrived, he began groping her, first with the door open and again, after closing the door, when he reached under her shirt to touch her breast, she alleged.
Look where I work outside operators have a lot of freedom of movement on night shifts especially. There was one guy who on midnights would go in the company parking lot and meet up with this woman and have sex. He would be gone off his unit for hours( this is a huge violation and a fireable offense on its own) and when it was all found out they didn't fire him. Again I used to work for a railroad and I am telling you these grown men as a prank would see another co worker bending over or laying down doing work and would jump on the guy and start humping on them as a joke/prank. I have seen two co workers who were upset with one another just start throwing stuff at each other like the company phone, stapler, keyboard, pencils, pens, etc and nothing happened. So I wouldn't be surprised if someone touched another co worker under their shirt and nothing happened.

Wow.