Cuomo resigns

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No, the very first post was I am glad he is gone. I haven't defended anything about Cuomo other than to say he was accussed of sexual harrassment not sexual assault and that sexual harrassment will not land you in jail cause its not a "crime".
He was accused of sexual assault.
Once again you defend him.
Says a lot about you.

Box Ox

I haven't defended anything about Cuomo other than to say he was accussed of sexual harrassment not sexual assault

P.jpg

floridays

No, the very first post was I am glad he is gone. I haven't defended anything about Cuomo other than to say he was accussed of sexual harrassment not sexual assault and that sexual harrassment will not land you in jail cause its not a "crime".
In the event of filing a criminal complaint

Brittany Commisso, 33, told her story to the Albany Times Union and CBS News on Friday. One alleged incident took place in November when she said she was called to Cuomo's office in the Executive Mansion to help with a technical problem with his mobile phone. Once she arrived, he began groping her, first with the door open and again, after closing the door, when he reached under her shirt to touch her breast, she alleged.

On New Year's Eve in 2019, she was taking a selfie with the governor — at his suggestion, she said — when he wordlessly reached over and began to grope her backside, she alleged.

Assault would be the charge, sexual in nature..... sexual assault.

Box Ox

In the event of filing a criminal complaint

Brittany Commisso, 33, told her story to the Albany Times Union and CBS News on Friday. One alleged incident took place in November when she said she was called to Cuomo's office in the Executive Mansion to help with a technical problem with his mobile phone. Once she arrived, he began groping her, first with the door open and again, after closing the door, when he reached under her shirt to touch her breast, she alleged.

On New Year's Eve in 2019, she was taking a selfie with the governor — at his suggestion, she said — when he wordlessly reached over and began to grope her backside, she alleged.

Assault would be the charge, sexual in nature..... sexual assault.

Yep. See post #184. He's denying what's been put right in front of his eyes.

floridays

Yep. See post #184. He's denying what's been put right in front of his eyes.
The problem is getting charges filed on that complaint if she chose to, much less a conviction if charged.

The old he said / she said.
No physical evidence exists in that scenario.

refineryworker05

I didn't see that post. I read parts of the official report from the investigation which said he was doing inappropiate touching as part of his sexual harrassment, but the report doesn't classify that touching as sexual assault and I have not seen anyone who says Cuomo committed sexual assault against them. Either way that's not me defending anything. If Coumo sexually assaulted anyone those claims should be investigated and he be prosecuted.