Cuomo resigns

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Will he be required to return his 2020 Edward M. Kennedy Institute Award for Inspired Leadership ?

"I learned so much from Senator Kennedy," Cuomo said. "The humanity, the substance, the results, and the touch, the touch, the charisma."

oldngray

nowhere special
7b1d50.jpg

The Driver

I drive.
Women put him where he is, and women who knew what was going on worked for him. It's all just political calculus for each of them.

He became a liability, so he was axed.

It's the mob. Not a moral crusade.
He's a scumbag and got his comeuppance.

Turns out people should behave and not abuse their authority.

refineryworker05

I didn't really follow the story, but whatever as far as him resigning. Only two things I kinda know about Cuomo policy and politics wise is the disasterous way he handled coronavirus, which I posted last year that Cuomo and the mayor of NYC were both disasters in how they handled cornavirus, and then to see him get all of this seemily positive media attention from his covid press conferences, and I was thinking wait this mfer messed up badly and did a terrible job. And the other thing was he would work with a small number of elected Democrats in New York state government who formed some sort of alliance with the repbulicans in New York state government to prevent the other elected state government Democrats from having a super majority to pass legislation which being as he is a Democrat working to stop your state Democratic majority is dishonest because the same voters that elected them elected you.

Last edited:

wilberforce15

He's a scumbag and got his comeuppance.

Turns out people should behave and not abuse their authority.
But none of the people ousting him believe that.

It was a convenient time to get rid of someone who had become a liability. That's all.

Democrats don't have morals except power.

And he became an obstacle to maintaining power.

So he got the axe. Nothing else to it.

refineryworker05

But none of the people ousting him believe that.

It was a convenient time to get rid of someone who had become a liability. That's all.

Democrats don't have morals except power.

And he became an obstacle to maintaining power.

So he got the axe. Nothing else to it.
None of them? How do you know? You think Cuomo being in office was going to cause the Democrats in the state of New York to lose power?
Also, does what he did matter at all to you?
Recently, the Democratic party has gotten rid of mulitple elected politicians over this kind of thing. Al Franken, Katie Hill, Andrew Coumo

wilberforce15

None of them? How do you know? You think Cuomo being in office was going to cause the Democrats in the state of New York to lose power?
Also, does what he did matter at all to you?
Recently, the Democratic party has gotten rid of mulitple elected politicians over this kind of thing. Al Franken, Katie Hill, Andrew Coumo
They all became liabilities. So they were removed. Not a hard problem to solve.

How do I know that none of them have morals?

Slaughtering children is a core, unquestionable plank in the platform.

refineryworker05

They all became liabilities. So they were removed. Not a hard problem to solve.

How do I know that none of them have morals?

Slaughtering children is a core, unquestionable plank in the platform.
Saying they became a political liability is just saying there was tremendous pressure from democratic voters and elected Democrats to live up to the standard of taking sexual harrassment, rape, sexual misconduct serioulsy. That's why they become a liability which isn't separate at all from making a moral judgment on their behavior.
So not one elected Democrat has any morals? Lol Ok that's an irrational thing to believe.

wilberforce15

Saying they became a political liability doesn't is just saying there was tremendous pressure from democratic voters and elected Democrats to live up to the standard of taking sexual harrassment, rape, sexual misconduct serioulsy. That's why they become a liability which isn't separate at all from making a moral judgment on their behavior.
So not one elected Democrat has any morals? Lol Ok that's an irrational thing to believe.
Democrats don't care about any of those things. They care about those things when they become a threat to electoral outcomes. And I don't mean losing NY - that's impossible. It's more about national political repuation. Cuomo isn't merely a NY figure any more.

The President of the United States repeatedly grabbed at the nipple of an 8 year old on video. And nobody cares.

You have no morals. It simply didn't become a liability.

wilberforce15

It's right there in the video. I posted it. The (now) president molests an 8 year old, who reacts against him twice, on video.

You cannot argue it.

I just posted sexual assault of an 8 year old on video, and you don't care.

refineryworker05

Democrats don't care about any of those things. They care about those things when they become a threat to electoral outcomes. And I don't mean losing NY - that's impossible. It's more about national political repuation. Cuomo isn't merely a NY figure any more.

The President of the United States repeatedly grabbed at the nipple of an 8 year old on video. And nobody cares.

You have no morals. It simply didn't become a liability.
This is irrational thinking. Your logic of political action is not consistent. Oh Coumo is a liability, well why? because democratic voters or the public care enough about sexual harrassment so Coumo is a political liability to the democratic party, but those same democratic voters or public don't care about Biden sexually assautling 8 year olds so Biden isn't a political liability? that of course doesn't make sense. There is no world where what Coumo, Al Franken, or Katie Hill did is a political liability and hurts the Democratic party, but Biden sexually assaulting 8 year olds is not. this is what happens when you just make stuff up and can't think.

wilberforce15

This is irrational thinking. Your logic of political action is not consistent. Oh Coumo is a liability, well why? because democratic voters or the public care enough about sexual harrassment so Coumo is a political liability to the democratic party, but those same democratic voters or public don't care about Biden sexually assautling 8 year olds so Biden isn't a political liability? that of course doesn't make sense. There is no world where what Coumo, Al Franken, or Katie Hill did is a political liability and hurts the Democratic party, but Biden sexually assaulting 8 year olds is not. this is what happens when you just make stuff up and can't think.
I posted the video of him pinching the nipple of an 8 year old, who (now 14) confirms that he did exactly that. You cannot argue it. It is simply raw fact that the President of the United States can molest a girl and you don't care. You have no morals.

It's not a liability because everyone has played their part and buried it.

You know exactly what happens on that video. it's clear as day. It's a CSPAN video. Confirmed by the victim.

Lock-down, airtight case with 0 possibility of being wrong.

You support a videotaped child molestor.

wilberforce15

Exaggeration here actually isn't possible.

He pinched the nipple of an 8 year old on CSPAN video, and the victim confirmed it in writing.

You must simply like child molestation.

Box Ox

Exaggeration here actually isn't possible.

He pinched the nipple of an 8 year old on CSPAN video, and the victim confirmed it in writing.

You must simply like child molestation.

I'd think that video would be hard to watch for anyone who doesn't pinch their own nipples while watching that video.