Cuomo resigns

refineryworker05

The new york times kind of broke the story, why would they break the story if they weren't going to cover it? And again an explosion of articles about the story.

1628672509692.png

refineryworker05

Yeah I see now that when republicans/conservaitives say the media didn't cover a story, they don't mean oh the wasn't in the NYTimes or on CNN or CBS, ABC, or NBC news, they mean the story didn't have the impact that we wanted it to have, so it wasn't covered.

BUt it is not a reality based response to say the media didn't cover the tara reade story heavily because coverage didn't damage Biden politically as he went on to get more votes than anybody in the history of the nation, but that doesn't mean the media didn't cover the story.

But whenever you are dealing with republicans/conservatives you run into the delusion and conspriacy issue, republicans frequently reject objective reality.

Last edited:

refineryworker05

That is factually incorrect and she isn't the only one. Why are you so desperate to
defend creepy Joe's mistreatment of women?

Birds of a feather maybe.
That is correct and while other women said Biden would make them uncomfortable, none accussed him of sexual assault but Reade, and again her story was big news, had all the attention and then when they started investigating the story it was torn to pieces. I have not defended Biden, if he assualted anyone even Reade he should be impeached and Kamala will be Potus.

wilberforce15

I like how video evidence and victim testimony of POTUS molesting an 8 year old turned into a discussion of Tara Reade and the MSM.

Dems are proving my point.

He pinched the nipple of an 8 year old on video and you don't care.

That's because you have no morals.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yeah I see now that when republicans/conservaitives say the media didn't cover a story, they don't mean oh the wasn't in the NYTimes or on CNN or CBS, ABC, or NBC news, they mean the story didn't have the impact that we wanted it to have, so it wasn't covered.

BUt it is not a reality based response to say the media didn't cover the tara reade story heavily because coverage didn't damage Biden politically as he went on to get more votes than anybody in the history of the nation, but that doesn't mean the media didn't cover the story.

But whenever you are dealing with republicans/conservatives you run into the delusion and conspriacy issue, republicans frequently reject objective reality.
Like I already said. It was covered until he won the nomination, and then they buried the story.

You have now gone to a lot of effort to post a bunch of links proving me right. Well done my radical left wing friend. Carry on

wilberforce15

This is irrational. Again there is no world where voters care about what Coumo, Franken, and Katie Hill did and make them politcal liabilities and don't care about Biden sexually assualting an eight year old. There is no world where the media covers what Coumo, Franken, and Katie Hill did and don't cover Biden seuxally assualting an eight year old, just in terms of ratings that would be a gigantic block buster news story. Your understanding of politcal action is logically inconsistent and doesn't make sense.

Is it a video of Biden sexually assaulting a child or not?

oldngray

nowhere special
Like I already said. It was covered until he won the nomination, and then they buried the story.

You have now gone to a lot of effort to post a bunch of links proving me right. Well done my radical left wing friend. Carry on
He seems to have a lot of memory lapses for someone who is so well informed.

Serf

“When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can grab em by the meow.” Mr. Trump
Poor Andy. Left eating the left.

refineryworker05

The story was covered though, saying at some point the story wasn't covered as much, is what happens to all news stories. Big news stories initially get a lot of coverage and then overtime they stop getting coverage.

refineryworker05

Is it a video of Biden sexually assaulting a child or not?
If it is sexual assault then why don't more people care? Again this is where your thinking fails you. Cuomo was accused of sexual harrassment which isn't even a crime. As far as I know there are no video's of Cuomo's sexual harrassment. So the public can't see him doing it.
So what you are saying is the public can't tolerate Cuomo sexually harrassing adult women which made him such a political liability that he had to go, but the same public doesn't care about video evidence showing the crime of Biden sexually assualting an 8 year old? Make it make sense

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The story was covered though, saying at some point the story wasn't covered as much, is what happens to all news stories. Big news stories initially get a lot of coverage and then overtime they stop getting coverage.

refineryworker05

Like I posted, that's how coverage of news stories work. Big news stories get a lot of media coverage and then over time the story gets less media coverage, until the story reaches the point of very little or no media coverage.