Cuomo resigns

refineryworker05

I posted the video of him pinching the nipple of an 8 year old, who (now 14) confirms that he did exactly that. You cannot argue it. It is simply raw fact that the President of the United States can molest a girl and you don't care. You have no morals.

It's not a liability because everyone has played their part and buried it.

You know exactly what happens on that video. it's clear as day. It's a CSPAN video. Confirmed by the victim.

Lock-down, airtight case with 0 possibility of being wrong.

You support a videotaped child molestor.
This is irrational. Again there is no world where voters care about what Coumo, Franken, and Katie Hill did and make them politcal liabilities and don't care about Biden sexually assualting an eight year old. There is no world where the media covers what Coumo, Franken, and Katie Hill did and don't cover Biden seuxally assualting an eight year old, just in terms of ratings that would be a gigantic block buster news story. Your understanding of politcal action is logically inconsistent and doesn't make sense.

Box Ox

there is no world where voters care about what Coumo, Franken, and Katie Hill did and make them politcal liabilities and don't care about Biden sexually assualting an eight year old. There is no world where the media covers about what Coumo, Franken, and Katie Hill did and don't cover Biden seuxally assualting an eight year old

That's not the world we're living in right now?

Biden seuxally assualting an eight year old, just in terms of ratings that would be a gigantic block buster news story.

The MSM likely has a greater interest in not blowing up the long-term viability of its hand-in-glove relationship with the Democratic party than scoring maybe a week or two of big time ratings over Biden pinching an 8 year old girl's nipple.

refineryworker05

That's not the world we're living in right now?

The MSM likely has a greater interest in not blowing up the long-term viability of its hand-in-glove relationship with the Democratic party than scoring maybe a week or two of big time ratings over Biden pinching an 8 year old girl's nipple.
No its not. this is nonsense. They covered Clinton's stuff non stop for years. They obsessed over Obama and Rev. Wright for weeks, they obsessed over Clinton's emails for months. The idea that if a teenage girl came forward and said the current potus molested her or touched her inappropiately as an eight year old and that wouldn't be the biggest news story has no basis in reality.

Box Ox

The idea that if a teenage girl came forward and said the current potus molested her or touched her inappropiately as an eight year old and that wouldn't be the biggest news story has no basis in reality.

Who said that?

And even if this now 14 year old did come forward and potentially bring down the world around her, its hilarious that you think CNN and MSNBC would run with it and give it the coverage it deserves. Bringing down a Democratic President of the United States would only be bringing themselves down in an era in which they're already becoming increasingly irrelevant.

refineryworker05

Who said that?

And even if this now 14 year old did come forward and potentially bring down the world around her, its hilarious that you think CNN and MSNBC would run with it and give it the coverage it deserves. Bringing down a Democratic President of the United States would only be bringing themselves down in an era in which they're already becoming increasingly irrelevant.
Yes, they would run the Boston with it. They would say we want to protect women and girls from rape culture, sexual harrassment, sexual molestation. It would get wall to wall coverage, just like they covered Clinton and Lewinsky, just like they covered Obama and Wright, just like they covered H. Clinton and her emails. There simply isn't a shread of reality based evidence that they wouldn't.

Box Ox

Yes, they would run the Boston with it. They would say we want to protect women and girls from rape culture, sexual harrassment, sexual molestation. It would get wall to wall coverage, just like they covered Clinton and Lewinsky, just like they covered Obama and Wright, just like they covered H. Clinton and her emails. There simply isn't a shread of reality based evidence that they wouldn't.

They didn't give any of those things much unbiased coverage and none of those things was the sexual molestation of an 8 year old girl.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They criticized Biden for his mistreatment of women until he won the nomination.

That is objective reality.

refineryworker05

They didn't give any of those things much unbiased coverage and none of those things was the sexual molestation of an 8 year old girl.
I don't know what you mean by unbiased coverage, but they covered those stories wall to wall, just like they covered Franken, just like they covered Katie Hill, just like they covered John Edwards, just like they covered Coumo. The media would absolutely go crazy with covering a story about a teen girl saying the current potus molested her or touched her inappropiately when she was eight. There isn't a shread of evidence they wouldn't.

refineryworker05

They criticized Biden for his mistreatment of women until he won the nomination.

That is objective reality.
Only one person came forward, and her story was torn to pieces. Plus for example, trump had two dozen women say he did stuff to them and the media dropped that story eventuall. If the story doesn't go anywhere after the initial coverage, if there are no court cases, or new revelations or new accussers, and the story ends.

But if a teen girl came forward and said the potus molested me or touched me when I was 8, that would be an enormous story it would get wall to wall coverage.

Box Ox

I don't know what you mean by unbiased coverage, but they covered those stories wall to wall, just like they covered Franken, just like they covered Katie Hill, just like they covered John Edwards, just like they covered Coumo. The media would absolutely go crazy with covering a story about a teen girl saying the current potus molested her or touched her inappropiately when she was eight. There isn't a shread of evidence they wouldn't.
But if a teen girl came forward and said the potus molested me or touched me when I was 8, that would be an enormous story it would get wall to wall coverage.

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Yeah, they'd totally give her story more airtime than they've given Tara Reade.

Box Ox

Yes, I know reality agrees with me and you can't cite a single politician sex scandal whether democrat or republican that didn't recieve wall to wall coverage, but you just believe a conspiracy that the media wouldn't cover biden molests an 8 year old. LOL indeed.

I just gave you an example of a Biden sex scandal that didn't receive wall to wall coverage.

Box Ox

Yeah, they'd totally give her story more airtime than they've given Tara Reade.
you can't cite a single politician sex scandal whether democrat or republican that didn't recieve wall to wall coverage
I just gave you an example of a Biden sex scandal that didn't receive wall to wall coverage.
Where? maybe i missed that post, but I don't see it.

Read harder.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I am not uninformed. her story was torn to pieces. People in the media investigated her story and it quickly was like oh there is nothing there.
That is factually incorrect and she isn't the only one. Why are you so desperate to
defend creepy Joe's mistreatment of women?

Birds of a feather maybe.

Last edited:

refineryworker05

I must have missed the MSM's coverage of this yesterday.

I do remember that story. It was widely covered, and investigated and even conservative media which has every incentive to lie about the story haven't picked it up. Here are but a few examples