Cuomo resigns

bacha29

Speaking as a life long Democrat let me just say that he's no better than anybody else including public officials of every party.

At the same time his resignation has sent a shot over the bows of both parties and here's the message that went with it.

Today's women have education, money and power. And as we saw with Cuomo they can change the political landscape anytime they choose to do so. Both parties need to learn to respect them for that .

wilberforce15

Speaking as a life long Democrat let me just say that he's no better than anybody else including public officials of every party.

At the same time his resignation has sent a shot over the bows of both parties and here's the message that went with it.

Today's women have education, money and power. And as we saw with Cuomo they can change the political landscape anytime they choose to do so. Both parties need to learn to respect them for that .
Women put him where he is, and women who knew what was going on worked for him. It's all just political calculus for each of them.

He became a liability, so he was axed.

It's the mob. Not a moral crusade.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The crime he is being punished for is being a threat to Kamala. If it weren't for that, he would be receiving the Nobel prize for his efforts in combating covid.

Off the leash

17765784-8514-4C19-8A29-7485C6C39C3A.jpeg