Curious! Something's not right! Ft progression. What to do?

Rugarell

I'm in my 3rd yr of progression got my 3 yrs of safety plaque in 2018. This November marks 4 yrs of driving Ft. Since the new contract has been settled I went from $21 to 24 an hr I thought if I'm under the old contract i should be at $25 an hr once i hit my 3rd yr of progression which was last November. My center manager told me that he sent my information in last week about my pay and told me today that my next pay raise was $28.75 next yr! That's incorrect because I should be at top pay this November once I hit 4 yrs of Ft driving correct? He responded he's gonna keep digging to see what's going on I feel something's not right I work too damn hard not to get paid correctly. What to do?

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Talk to your BA about your situation they would be able to help you figure out your pay more then your manager would.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
What supplement are you under? If you are in the central you would not have gained seniority due to it being peak season and had to wait until after January 1st to do so.

CoffeeStainedUniform

I'm in my 3rd yr of progression got my 3 yrs of safety plaque in 2018. This November marks 4 yrs of driving Ft. Since the new contract has been settled I went from $21 to 24 an hr I thought if I'm under the old contract i should be at $25 an hr once i hit my 3rd yr of progression which was last November. My center manager told me that he sent my information in last week about my pay and told me today that my next pay raise was $28.75 next yr! That's incorrect because I should be at top pay this November once I hit 4 yrs of Ft driving correct? He responded he's gonna keep digging to see what's going on I feel something's not right I work too damn hard not to get paid correctly. What to do?
I'm just a couple months ahead of you. My seniority date is 9/30/2016. I'm making $24 now and will be $28.xx as well. If your seniority date is 2015 you have an issue.

Snack

Under the new contract, you should be making $28.75/hr if you’re 36 months or more past your seniority date.

Once you hit 48 months, you’re top rate.

Last edited:

ManInBrown

Top rate AFTER the fourth year. Not on your 4year anniversary
What does that mean? I was on 3 year progression and hit top rate on my 3 year anniversary. He should absolutely hit top rate on his 4 year anniversary. What does after the fourth year mean? How long after? 2 years, 4 years?

BigJamesBrown

I was asked not to talk about the gwi on this thread, but a Teamster representative contacted me personally today to tell me back full-time employees with a seniority date before August 1st will be getting the gwi! Also he said the teamsters will be putting out a newsletter late next week explaining the whole process.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
This is a game our dear company likes to play
Go to your BA
If you don't it will become another problem down the road