Current benefits are good until June 1st?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Bringing the subject of "tootsie roll" into the light may have caused him anxiety.

I was the one that tossed out the body parts comment at first to bb58 but it was intended to be tongue in cheek so I apologize if it not taken as such.
No, I wasn't offended at your comment...no worries :)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Bringing the subject of "tootsie roll" into the light may have caused him anxiety.

Actually it did---I was at a delivery stop a month or so ago and lost one of my front teeth chewing on a Tootsie Roll. It was a false tooth which thankfully broke off of the support intact but I still went a week with a hole in my smile.

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If your willing to settle for those who only maneuver little short ones as opposed to the guys who handle the big ones that bend in the middle then more power to ya. :P
Some PC's are pretty big...and It's harder to ride the really big ones that bend in the middle....lol

Actually it did---I was at a delivery stop a month or so ago and lost one of my front teeth chewing on a Tootsie Roll. It was a false tooth which thankfully broke off of the support intact but I still went a week with a hole in my smile.

Sent using BrownCafe App

You should have opted out a vaca week and made a trip to Tennessee. Only one tooth missing? You'd have made out like George Clooney.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
While I don't care for the person you directed the comment to, you don't know her well enough to "joke" like that.

I have her on ignore for a reason.

Sent using BrownCafe App

But Dave, you had to take her (at least temporarily) off ignore to read her posts and quotes.