Current benefits are good until June 1st?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Does anyone know when we should be receiving new insurance cards? I was considering getting to the eye doctor before the month is over to get a new free pair of glasses before Teamcare takes over. I'm not paying a $10 co-pay if I don't have to for something I've never had to shell out a nickel for up until now.

upschuck

Doesn't matter when you get them, your current insurance will be in effect until May 31, and Teamcare starts Jun1. Just get your exam before then and you use your current medical card.

I don't know you well enough to be making jokes like that....but I'm guessing you couldn't stretch out anything with that tootsie roll.

I'll admit that procedure went through my mind but I figured the "boob job" was the safer, more humorous , less offensive choice. Lord knows we don't try and offend around here.

I don't know you well enough to be making jokes like that....but I'm guessing you couldn't stretch out anything with that tootsie roll.
It wasn't suggested for you I just threw it out there. Some women need it after having kids. As far as a tootsie roll no one will ever know except the woman I've been with for 18 years and it's still working.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It wasn't suggested for you I just threw it out there. Some women need it after having kids. As far as a tootsie roll no one will ever know except the woman I've been with for 18 years and it's still working.
Ohhh...my mistake then, sir. Glad to hear it still works...how many licks does it take? I asked Mr Owl but I think he's FOS...lol