Current Status On PT Raise?

Lbound2

I've heard from the front gate, where I signed on a protest vote, that our union signed off on it for a no go, after us outvoting them by 54%. What's up with this, am I still getting my raise?

542thruNthru

will-ferrell-gif-1.gif

542thruNthru

I've heard from the front gate, where I signed on a protest vote, that our union signed off on it for a no go, after us outvoting them by 54%. What's up with this, am I still getting my raise?

First how long have you worked for the company? If it's longer then a year. Slap yourself right gawd damn now!

You started getting your raise on Aug 1st of this year. When all the supplements are ratified you will receive a check with all the back pay owed. That will probably not happen till June of next year.

Lbound2

First how long have you worked for the company? If it's longer then a year. Slap yourself right gawd damn now!

You started getting your raise on Aug 1st of this year. When all the supplements are ratified you will receive a check with all the back pay owed. That will probably not happen till June of next year.
:) Thank you.