custom ups hats...

mainebrown

i was wondering where i can find a ups hat thats fitted, or...one that is an unstructured fit. I asked my building if they can order me one, but they said they can't get them.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You don't say whether you are a driver or an inside employee. In our center, the baseball-style hats are given only to the drivers; however, you can order UPS merchandise from our employee website, UPSers.com. Go to "Our Company" and then click on UPS Merchandise, which is on the left side of the page.

Dirty Savage

Paranoid Android
I have a "fitted" hat (actually a flex fit hat) from a local embroidery place here in Philly. $15.

Yeah, that's what we did at our centre as well. When I asked for an official UPS hat from the uniform list, the thing they gave me was so ridiculous looking that no self-respecting person would be caught dead in it! I mean, that thing would fit a basketball!

So we asked around at local embroidery shops and found one to make us some hats. Baseball-style with adjustable velcro straps. $8 a piece or so because we bought in bulk.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Most embroidery places will not copy any registered trade mark without a liscence from the company. Unless you get lucky, or have alot of money.

jbomb1010

Did the embroidery shops have the actual UPS brown colored hats or did you have to supply those yourselves? I agree, the ones we are given in our building are crap!