Cut 'em at their throats

Johney

I honestly don't have that much Amazon anyway. It won't change my route at all. And we are terribly short drivers as well. I don't see a huge layoff.
YOU may not have much Amazon, but to think it wouldn't affect your route is funny. What about the drivers who have more seniority than you that do have a lot of Amazon? I suppose they'll just take their routes being cut and be happy to stay home while you continue to work? You must be top senior driver I guess.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
I hope they fill their planes more than their prime trailers. Watched drivers open about 5 last week and none were over 30% full.

Add to that the junk pulling some of their loads I hope they plan in plenty of time for on road breakdowns. Some of these tractors can't be worth more than $10k.

My other hobby is watching their drivers pre-trip....most check nothing when they hook.

freelabor

Semi related. An old russian woman once told me..

"ups need to stay busy, or else amazon, google and all other POS companies will take your job."

"Don't let them take job, UPS NUMBER 1!"

jaker

trolling
These threads always make me laugh

Why do so many of you love playing back seat quarterback , your thoughts, opinions mean nothing so why even talk about it

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I wonder if Amazon can really continue to grow or if their peak is approaching or past.

Walmart just bought jet.com to try and compete better with Amazon.

While Amazon may be number 1 right know, can they continue to grow with the new competition?

Ms.PacMan

I can see it now...after the Amazon press release... outraged people on the news "How can they say they're a delivery company when they won't deliver Amazon. Boycott UPS"