D.R.I.V.E deduction

wayfair

swollen member
I know this is a political support deduction, and that it is sponsored by the Teamsters. I am no longer an hourly employee (got promoted in November to a PT Supervisor) so I am no longer under the Teamster umbrella. How can I get this contribution removed from my paycheck. I saw that there is some kind of form I need to fill out to get this removed, but how do I get this form? Thanks!

where do you live?

IESucks

I know this is a political support deduction, and that it is sponsored by the Teamsters. I am no longer an hourly employee (got promoted in November to a PT Supervisor) so I am no longer under the Teamster umbrella. How can I get this contribution removed from my paycheck. I saw that there is some kind of form I need to fill out to get this removed, but how do I get this form? Thanks!
Not by asking here ..smh

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Set your money on fire. Saves you so much time and you get the same effect!

CoffeeStainedUniform

Im sorry you switched to PT Sup...

ManInBrown

You have to call hall. I just did it. The hall mails you a form, you fill out and mail it back to them. They send it to Washington. Deductions stop