DADS WORK HARDER THAN MOMS!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Where is all the feminist extremists protesting men picking up the slack of the woman folk? They want equal rights? They better start working more!

vantexan

Where is all the feminist extremists protesting men picking up the slack of the woman folk? They want equal rights? They better start working more!
Back in '89 I told a female co-worker that I believe in equal pay for equal work and I'd really like to see some. Didn't go over well. But in fairness I've worked for a coup!e of women who could work any man into the ground.

Wally

Back in '89 I told a female co-worker that I believe in equal pay for equal work and I'd really like to see some. Didn't go over well. But in fairness I've worked for a coup!e of women who could work any man into the ground.
Yea but men have to do more at home too.

Wally

Even with this being an anonymous forum, I wouldn’t touch this statement with a ten foot pole.
CT0m7tfVAAEFdUy.jpg

Wally

What’s going on, Wally?

Wife get on you about the dishes?

Taking out the trash?

You mad?
Sticking up for the downtrodden that do all those things.

I help out too. Why only yesterday, I brought my wife a container of laundry soap from the storage closet. I actually had to interrupt my TV viewing to do this!

Indecisi0n

I help out too. Why only yesterday, I brought my wife a container of laundry soap from the storage closet. I actually had to interrupt my TV viewing to do this!
I hope you let her know that was only a one time favor?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

She gave you the day off for Father’s Day, huh?