dannyboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

old levi's

blank space
It's a trick. He is going to lull you into a sense a false security and then appear from nowhere with both guns blazing.

:2guns:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh Danny boy, the peeps, the peeps are calling.......
From glen to glen and down the mountainside.....
hum hum hum hum....I don't know the words:)

trickpony1

I was wondering where Dannyboy is also.
He and one of our prominent management posters seem rather subdued lately.

over9five

Staff member
I last talked to Danny on Aug 25. He said he was taking some time off (from BrownCafe).

I told him not to pull an OK2B...

He told me to hold down the fort. I told him I might need some back-up...

I look forward to his return.

diadlover

Dannyboy has responded to a question in the pond building techniques thread. I think he may have gotten tired of being chased around by trolls in the other threads...

http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/anybody-interested-in-pond-building-techniques.9243/

A troll as defined by wikipedia:

In Internet terminology, a troll is often someone who comes into an established community such as an online discussion forum, and posts inflammatory, rude, repetitive or offensive messages designed intentionally to annoy or antagonize the existing members or disrupt the flow of discussion, including the personal attack of calling others trolls. Often, trolls assume multiple aliases, or sock puppets

Gee whiz Cheryl, wouldn't that classify Dannyboy as a troll also??

trickpony1

I guess, in a way, we could all be considered "trolls".

Anything that is contrary to the "wine and roses" motif that this board and our company seems to assume could be considered disruptive.

All this time I thought that we all had something to contribute to this board but I guess not........

R

retired

this board presents UPS in the same wine and roses way as the company itself???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sounds like trickpony1 needs a hug

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Here is a photo of the last regularly scheduled BrownCafe Vegas convention group hug :

group-hug.jpg

30andout

Troll you say, I resemble that remark! Yes, and I for one would like to see the womens group hug.:blushing: :blushing:

tieguy

Banned
I guess, in a way, we could all be considered "trolls".

Anything that is contrary to the "wine and roses" motif that this board and our company seems to assume could be considered disruptive.

All this time I thought that we all had something to contribute to this board but I guess not........

I think dannys been pretty outspoken on those issues he feels are right and wrong with UPS. I'm kind of surprised you would allude to him being part of the wine and roses crowd.

Guess its all a matter of perspective I like the board because you can actually come here and discuss things that go on at UPS without all the BS whining and crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.