Dave Chapelle should be considered a bigot.

MAKAVELI

i watched is new special on netflix then read all tge comments on twitter about it, lots of libs mad at his special because he was hitting social justice warriors
Twitter is full of Russian bots. Chappell is just being Chappelle. This is what he's done his entire career. Is really not afraid to offend anybody and that's what makes his comedy so great.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It's a very strange time for comics right now. Joke about anyone but not my group or special interest.

rod

Retired 22 years
Twitter is full of Russian bots. Chappell is just being Chappelle. This is what he's done his entire career. Is really not afraid to offend anybody and that's what makes his comedy so great.
Chris Rock is another great comedian.

El Correcto

god is dead
He is alright, he in my top 5.

It’s stupid to call comedians geniuses in my eyes though. A lot of them are mental midgets with flawed premises that make sense to other mental midgets.

El Correcto

god is dead
Also you’re not challenging the sjw’s by towing the party line. Show me a single time Dave called them out, I’ll show you him kissing their ass within a 5 minute period. He started off his special saying a slave wrote the constitution, right before he made fun of sjw’s. Wow that’s real tough to do, agree with them 100% politically.

El Correcto

god is dead
upload_2019-8-29_16-26-44.jpeg

This man did one the bravest stand up bits I’ve ever seen and he did it off the top of his head when faced with brutal black supremacy that dominates our public discourse.

It’s was also the only time I’ve ever laughed at seinfield.