Dave Chapelle should be considered a bigot.

El Correcto

god is dead
Y’all are the ones editing out the black Israelites and targeting an innocent white boy as a hate figure when the blacks are going off on a :censored2: rant.

MAKAVELI

I know what the majority of “racism” is in this day and age.

It’s a political weapon and a yellow star for anyone who disagrees with your “anti-fascism” rhetoric.
Homophobia is just a yellow star for anyone who disagrees with you packing the fudge.

bbsam

Staff member
Y’all are the ones editing out the black Israelites and targeting an innocent white boy as a hate figure when the blacks are going off on a :censored2: rant.
So now you’re lumping me I. With black Israelites. See? You’re just throwing crap against the wall.

El Correcto

god is dead
So now you’re lumping me I. With black Israelites. See? You’re just throwing crap against the wall.
I lumping in mainstream liberals thoughts with the black Israelites. We all saw what footage the democrats wanted to show and it wasn’t the actual hatred. The blacks spewing their :censored2: rant and calling people uncle tomahawk.

El Correcto

god is dead
Homophobia is just a yellow star for anyone who disagrees with you packing the fudge.
Exactly, it’s a label for people who have a problem with my sexuality and what goes on in my private life. People who hold spiteful views and talk spiteful nonsense.

Sort of like Chapelle waiving around his negro card and crying about not being able to use a gay slur. It’s absolute non-sense stance, especially coming from a black man, who has a monopoly on his own slur.

MAKAVELI

I lumping in mainstream liberals thoughts with the black Israelites. We all saw what footage the democrats wanted to show and it wasn’t the actual hatred. The blacks spewing their :censored2: rant and calling people uncle tomahawk.
Should we lump all white gay males with Milo Yiannopoulos?

MAKAVELI

Exactly, it’s a label for people who have a problem with my sexuality and what goes on in my private life. People who hold spiteful views and talk spiteful nonsense.

Sort of like Chapelle waiving around his negro card and crying about not being able to use a gay slur. It’s absolute non-sense stance, especially coming from a black man, who has a monopoly on his own slur.
Maybe the gay community needs to learn from the black community how to take the power of the slur back.

El Correcto

god is dead
This isn’t even going into the history of black homophobia throughout the civil rights movement and their treatment of Bayard Rustin.

Gays rose above discrimination without federal civil rights laws, we didn’t have the numbers to sway that. Blacks are still bitching while the majority of gays succeeded anyways.

MAKAVELI

This isn’t even going into the history of black homophobia throughout the civil rights movement and their treatment of Bayard Rustin.

Gays rose above discrimination without federal civil rights laws, we didn’t have the numbers to sway that. Blacks are still bitching while the majority of gays succeeded anyways.
Sorry bro, you wouldn't have :censored2: without the black civil rights movement. You are severely ignorant on history of Civil Rights.

El Correcto

god is dead
Another thing to. Liberals love to bitch about the death rate of trans people. When high profile cases get video evidence it’s usually a black person or crowd beating the loving shot out of them. Then it’s nothing but crickets and we all get to go back to not caring since the dems can’t go against that demographic as bigoted.

MAKAVELI

Another thing to. Liberals love to bitch about the death rate of trans people. When high profile cases get video evidence it’s usually a black person or crowd beating the loving shot out of them. Then it’s nothing but crickets and we all get to go back to not caring since the dems can’t go against that demographic as bigoted.
Fake news.