Dave Chapelle should be considered a bigot.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m pretty sure Dave chapelle used the n-word more than Kramer did. Kramer did nothing wrong by dave’s logic of we should use whatever words we want without being judged as bigoted.

bbsam

Staff member
I was watching his newest special on Netflix, I enjoyed it. My mind kept wandering to the Gavin McInnes, Milo, Steven Crowder and other right wing figures as I listened to some of the most “homophobic” and racist jokes I’ve heard in a while.

If you put any right wing figure in Dave’s shoes and replaced white with black in his jokes, they would be front page news as America’s most wanted hate figure.

I enjoyed his stand up, I felt it’s the best he has done since coming back. You got to see him dive into some funny scenario comedy which is his main forte and his bit about the alphabet folk carpooling was pretty dead on.

That being said if any white man did those jokes, especially a right winger, he would be metaphorically lynched in this day in age. Instead Dave is cheered and given a major platform to perform on.
A white guy did do Dave Chapelle. His name was Archie Bunker. Y’all just never figured out he was making fun of you. (I’m not even making that up.)

El Correcto

god is dead
He makes a fool out of everyone, regardless of race. Or in your case, race and sexual preference. Ttku.....:happy2:
Not really. From what I’ve heard in that last special he makes a fool of himself once he steps out of the realm of comedy and starts voicing political opinions.

I’d smack Dave Chapelle in a debate about politics, sexuality, racism or any of that. I’ve also been disappointed in the public square jesters when they get serious and start voicing a real opinion. This includes Bill Hicks, Carlin or any of the other “geniuses” like what chapelle is steering towards in his later years.

MAKAVELI

Not really. From what I’ve heard in that last special he makes a fool of himself once he steps out of the realm of comedy and starts voicing political opinions.

I’d smack Dave Chapelle in a debate about politics, sexuality, racism or any of that. I’ve also been disappointed in the public square jesters when they get serious and start voicing a real opinion. This includes Bill Hicks, Carlin or any of the other “geniuses” like what chapelle is steering towards in his later years.
What political opinions? He literally makes a fool of political opinions, on both sides.

bbsam

Staff member
I know what the majority of “racism” is in this day and age.

It’s a political weapon and a yellow star for anyone who disagrees with your “anti-fascism” rhetoric.
Nah. Y’all just make things up to excuse it. Not surprising.

El Correcto

god is dead
Black culture is the absolute worse when it comes to homophobia in modern day America.

Black people out number gays and are an important voting bloc for the democrats, so any gay liberals need to shut their mouth and take a back seat. You can’t compare homophobia with racism, that will earn you a scarlet letter.