Day of Infamy

bbsam

Staff member
No. Did George Floyd have a right to be on drugs and pas counterfeit money and they’re not comply? No. Did either of them deserve to die. No. simple.
If you don’t see the difference, stop drinking now.

Floyd on the ground officers knee on his neck.

Babbit climbing through a barricaded window.

Big difference.

Stop drinking now.

Thebrownblob

If you don’t see the difference, stop drinking now.

Big difference.

Stop drinking now.
Lol no, there’s not. Neither of them deserve to die. Both of them could’ve been arrested and he was more of a threat than her, please stop drinking yourself. Hypocrisy is fun isn’t it

vantexan

Seems to me one was attempting to comply and one was obviously doing the opposite.

But you knew that already.

But let’s make it simple. Did Babbit have a right to be climbing through the window at a barricaded door?
Of course not. Did he have a right to execute her? There were a bunch of police at that door. Only he pulled his gun and shot her, no warning, no attempt to physically restrain her. If that had happened at a traffic stop with a white cop and a black woman coming out of her car with no weapon would you be ok with the white cop just pulling out his pistol and shooting her with no warning?

Of course not. Did he have a right to execute her? There were a bunch of police at that door. Only he pulled his gun and shot her, no warning, no attempt to physically restrain her. If that had happened at a traffic stop with a white cop and a black woman coming out of her car with no weapon would you be ok with the white cop just pulling out his pistol and shooting her with no warning?
Her and hundreds of other armed rioters were attempting to breach a restricted area. Her bad luck to take the first bullet. The rest backed down real fast after the first shot was fired. The officers were doing their sworn duty.

Thebrownblob

Her and hundreds of other armed rioters were attempting to breach a restricted area. Her bad luck to take the first bullet. The rest backed down real fast after the first shot was fired. The officers were doing their sworn duty.
What in the world are you talking about? Where were the hundreds of armed rioters? Are you talking about their actual arm? Lol.

bbsam

Staff member
I guess we need photos…

1673139617533.jpeg

1673140016574.jpeg

Big difference.

What in the world are you talking about? Where were the hundreds of armed rioters? Are you talking about their actual arm? Lol.
Most likely thousands. Watch the videos. Just because the rioters did not openly carry, they had other weapons they used to attack and injure Capitol Police. How can you deny what happened that day?

bbsam

Staff member
Most likely thousands. Watch the videos. Just because the rioters did not openly carry, they had other weapons they used to attack and injure Capitol Police. How can you deny what happened that day?
Because taking firearms in there would be illegal and they’re obviously law abiding citizens…wait…

bbsam

Staff member
One was killed in obvious police custody.

The other was in the process of spearheading the breach of a barricaded area in the US Capitol.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If you don’t see the difference

Big difference.
Let's put Babbit on the ground officers knee on her neck.
Floyd climbing through a barricaded window.

Uh-oh...I smell racism.

Thebrownblob

You think a black guy coming through that window wouldn’t eat a bullet? Cmon man!
Well, a white women did I would say they’re both wrong. But like I’ve been trying to say, I’m not intellectually, dishonest police or law-enforcement, who have poor training were involved in both incidents one got an award one went went to prison.

vantexan

I guess we need photos…

View attachment 413702
View attachment 413704
Big difference.
No one is disputing that Chauvin kept his knee on Floyd's neck too long. But in no way was Babbitt's coming through that window justification for just pulling out that pistol and shooting her. What amazes me is you'll justify that all day long but are outraged that Kyle Rittenhouse defended his life when video evidence clearly showed he was being attacked with clear intent to do him severe harm.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Well, a white women did I would say they’re both wrong. But like I’ve been trying to say, I’m not intellectually, dishonest police or law-enforcement, who have poor training were involved in both incidents one got an award one went went to prison.
The cop was an idiot