Dearest the other side

drewed

Shankman
IM not attacking him/her im telling them their point was made so they dont need all the posts stating the exact same things.

there are those of you who stray from the issue and try to demonize the character. :congrats:on carrying on the Carl Rove legacy, which Team McCain/Palin is displaying with their recent attack dog politics.
So, here you are saying that the character of the person running for President isn't important? The act of bringing you their affiliates is attack dog politics? Where I come from most men are known by the associations they keep. Ayers, Acorn, Resko yep Obama is squeaky clean alright.

It is more likely that an individual will be struck by lightning than he will impersonate another voter at the polls.
And this is based on what ?
What we're seeing is the RNC mfg of a crisis, and attempts to smear Sen. Obama with it.
I can't see how the RNC mfg this situation, Acorn was registering unqualified people several times and they were voting on the spot in Ohio. The RNC doesn't support Acorn, that's Obabma that has done that. OH, and BTW O even lied about his connection to Acorn. There is documented proof of that. But I guess that his honesty doesn't matter.
It gives you an excuse should you lose or if there's a contested outcome of the election.
Most problems were caused by things like technological glitches, clerical errors or mistakes made by voters and by election officials.