Death of Fidel Castro

newfie

he did some really great things with healthcare including healthcare as a right, and also education as a right. i think cuba exported alot of doctors.

i think the biggest thing is he stood up to US empire and set an example for other latin american countries.

the healthcare fallacy . Fidel Thought so much of it he brought in foreign doctors to treat his own illnesses.

I believe Hitler also stood up to the US empire. his reverence appears to be missing.
in the end Castro's legacy will be that outsider liberals thought him wonderful while his people risked their lives to escape him. but then liberals never listen to the people since they always know better.

Free Healthcare? |

rickyb

the healthcare fallacy . Fidel Thought so much of it he brought in foreign doctors to treat his own illnesses.

I believe Hitler also stood up to the US empire. his reverence appears to be missing.
in the end Castro's legacy will be that outsider liberals thought him wonderful while his people risked their lives to escape him. but then liberals never listen to the people since they always know better.

Free Healthcare? |
is this a reputable website? do you get alot of news from here, or did you just choose the article because it agreed with what you already believed and have never used the website before?

newf, i noticed your quick to call out castro`s terrorism numbers, but not so quick to give me numbers on the US government`s terrorism or any western government for that matter.

Fidel Castro’s Enduring Environmental Legacy

newfie

is this a reputable website? do you get alot of news from here, or did you just choose the article because it agreed with what you already believed and have never used the website before?

newf, i noticed your quick to call out castro`s terrorism numbers, but not so quick to give me numbers on the US government`s terrorism or any western government for that matter.

Fidel Castro’s Enduring Environmental Legacy

you're begging now. did I imagine that Castro sought medical care outside of his country?

did I imagine all those boats fleeing castro over the years.

you libs got woodies over pictures of castro in his beard and uniform and missed the flight flotilla of terrified Cubans,

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I wish some one would correctly id the type of vehicle driving Fidel's ashes .
MSM keeps calling it a JEEP , it looks more like a Russian knock off.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I wish some one would correctly id the type of vehicle driving Fidel's ashes .
MSM keeps calling it a JEEP , it looks more like a Russian knock off.
The ashes of Cuba’s fallen ruler Fidel Castro were carried to his final resting place this weekend by, fittingly, a Russian UAZ 3151 military vehicle. And perhaps also appropriately, it broke down mid-procession, forcing soldiers to push the vehicle down a street flanked by cheering onlookers.

It is a pathetic and perhaps symbolic farewell for one of the world’s most controversial dictators.
untk49hh1du6vgi5vnc4.png

http://jalopnik.com/of-course-the-russian-suv-carrying-fidel-castros-remain-1789684182

wayfair

swollen member
The ashes of Cuba’s fallen ruler Fidel Castro were carried to his final resting place this weekend by, fittingly, a Russian UAZ 3151 military vehicle. And perhaps also appropriately, it broke down mid-procession, forcing soldiers to push the vehicle down a street flanked by cheering onlookers.

It is a pathetic and perhaps symbolic farewell for one of the world’s most controversial dictators.
untk49hh1du6vgi5vnc4.png

http://jalopnik.com/of-course-the-russian-suv-carrying-fidel-castros-remain-1789684182

looks like the crowd is cheering like they won the super bowl

Boulevard859710

you're begging now. did I imagine that Castro sought medical care outside of his country?

did I imagine all those boats fleeing castro over the years.

you libs got woodies over pictures of castro in his beard and uniform and missed the flight flotilla of terrified Cubans,
I agree. :censored2: Castro!

so cuba would have been better off with castro's predecessor: the US backed dictator batista?
I wonder? Under Batistas rule more Americans lived in Cuba than Cubans lived in America, and this was when Cubans could feeling leave their country with the money they had earned.

Was 300 million in sugar subsidies to Castro was some kind of admonishing gesture? He was supported by the U.S. Until he robbed almost every U.S. Held property on the island to the tune of of 4 billion dollars.

nobody fled Cuba under batista even though they were allowed but under Castro they literally risked there lives to get away.

Batista didn't rob them blind and starve them into oblivion, he didn't murder thousands of people without due process, and ban huge selections of literature
cuba life expectancy is higher than america according to google.

mike1646

A Cuban doctor in Cuba gets paid around $20 a month and if you get sent to another country like Yemen like $160.
Schools and universities are free but after you graduate as a doctor or engineer you get paid crap.
When you're in high school they make you go the sugar cane fields to work in the mornings and no pay, in the afternoon you go to class.

rickyb

I wonder? Under Batistas rule more Americans lived in Cuba than Cubans lived in America, and this was when Cubans could feeling leave their country with the money they had earned.

Was 300 million in sugar subsidies to Castro was some kind of admonishing gesture? He was supported by the U.S. Until he robbed almost every U.S. Held property on the island to the tune of of 4 billion dollars.

nobody fled Cuba under batista even though they were allowed but under Castro they literally risked there lives to get away.

Batista didn't rob them blind and starve them into oblivion, he didn't murder thousands of people without due process, and ban huge selections of literature
i highly doubt that they were better off under spanish or US occupation than castro.

mike1646

No freedom of religion, no freedom of the press. Can't speak your mind or you'll be jailed.
No other political party but theirs.
You have to think like they do or they lock you up.
Until recently you couldn't buy a car unless it was an antique from the US. If you wanted a Russian car you had to serve overseas and earn it, then they would sell it to you if you had the money.
Couldn't leave the country.
Couldn't buy a house.
If you have a ranch or farm and have cattle, you can't kill them at eat the meat.
Selling red meat or coffee is ilegal.

I don't get it if people liked Castro and his system, why didn't they moved there?

They like it from here, from the freedom we enjoy in the US.