Which offer would you take?

• Ups

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other offer

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

John12345

Hubby owned his own scrap yard in another state, so I had the means not to work. He closed it and moved where I am and got a regular job... Every pay period they change his pay date. Forcing me to get a job to pay bills ON TIME! Sucks
Call me old fashioned, but how does a person eat, pay bills, or do anything without working for 2 years?
unbh

John12345

T
Unless you really need the insurance or tuition reimbursement (if your location offers it; not all do), I'd take the other job. Those are the only things keeping me here at this point.

On the other hand, if you've been trying to get into management in retail, becoming a PT Supervisor at UPS might help. It's a dead end job here, no matter what anyone else promises you, but the experience will make your resume look better.

Your life, your choice.
The other job doesn't offer insurance, and I like going to the denist! Mommy and daddy didn't pay for braces for nothing. main reason is for insurance. I know it's good!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2016-10-7_21-44-40.png

haller

T

The other job doesn't offer insurance, and I like going to the denist! Mommy and daddy didn't pay for braces for nothing. main reason is for insurance. I know it's good!. Forcing me to get a job to pay bills ON TIME! Sucks

Damn you're spoiled. Hub was taking care of you and you had braces as a kid! Here i am with my crooked smile. Also welcome to LIFE.

Box Ox

I'd take the other job now and look at permanent UPS openings around March, when UPS has taken a deep post-peak breath and the seasonals, etc kept on after peak have burned out/off.