Work here really bores me

I work for UPS somewhere in Asia, right after I finished my college I joined UPS around 2 and half years ago. For the first and half year, i am motivated and wanna try everything. But later i got really bored and not interest into anything. Since 2024, my boss doesnt really assign me works, and my job now is kinda fill in other people's job when they take leave or anything. The pay I would not say is good but it is not bad. The question I wanna ask is that how can you guys being motivated or should I just quit and go.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
1699485130904219.gif

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I work for UPS somewhere in Asia, right after I finished my college I joined UPS around 2 and half years ago. For the first and half year, i am motivated and wanna try everything. But later i got really bored and not interest into anything. Since 2024, my boss doesnt really assign me works, and my job now is kinda fill in other people's job when they take leave or anything. The pay I would not say is good but it is not bad. The question I wanna ask is that how can you guys being motivated or should I just quit and go.
Being an on road supe isn’t a fulfilling and useful job?

Say it isn’t so.

JustDeliverIt

UPS never gets better to work at. If you don’t like working here after 2+ years imagine how you’ll feel at 20 years.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
What is your job? Are you in operations or something else? This message board is basically a group text for the same dozen or so redneck union members from the USA 🇺🇸

You can make a decent living here but if you're this miserable after only a few years maybe you should start looking for something else
This place is definitely not going to get any better to work for

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
You don’t have to quit. You can just wait to be laid off.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Roll you up a fat one before you go in like all the rest of the part timers

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Thebrownblob

1715441212992.gif