Work here really bores me

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
work for UPS somewhere in Asia, right after I finished my college I joined UPS around 2 and half years ago. For the first and half year, i am motivated and wanna try everything. But later i got really bored and not interest into anything. Since 2024, my boss doesnt really assign me works, and my job now is kinda fill in other people's job when they take leave or anything. The pay I would not say is good but it is not bad. The question I wanna ask is that how can you guys being motivated or should I just quit and go.

Savage21

#1 Saturday driver ✊
You're free to leave. Don't come here looking for people to beg you to stay. You know how many people we see come and go? Peace out man. You ain't gonna make it. Go find something else.

Now you’re getting the hang of it
vE1dWWTU0blpS.gif

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You're right about that. I am stuck with this company but they're stuck with me, too!
No one is making you stay.
Just had a colonoscopy last Thursday. One of the OR nurses was a coworker of mine back in the 80's. She decided to get out and didn't look back. There are other options.

10:30 resi

No one is making you stay.
Just had a colonoscopy last Thursday. One of the OR nurses was a coworker of mine back in the 80's. She decided to get out and didn't look back. There are other options.
My wife says I have to stay. She likes the money, and all her free time with the milkman.

Brownwind

God bless you at 36 years at this place. I’m coming up on 20 soon and just looking to do 30 and out.

Job itself is fine but the way they run it is asinine. Not staying a minute longer than I have to.
It’s not for the money at this point. I gave them my best now it’s seeing it through on my own. It’s really not that bad once you aren’t desperate.