Decline work

Gusdriver

I’m a cover driver
For a certain center but sometimes if they have no work for me at that center on a Saturday that they force me to work as my 6th day they send me to another center for work can they do that or can I decline to work ?

Poop Head

Judge me.
I’m a cover driver
For a certain center but sometimes if they have no work for me at that center on a Saturday that they force me to work as my 6th day they send me to another center for work can they do that or can I decline to work ?
Just tell em you have plans.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I’m a cover driver
6th punch = 23:59 eta
Quit running and crush them with OT I bet they won’t ask again.
🧔✊

GenericUsername

I've refused in the past multiple times to work at a different center. Then again, the closest center to me is an hour away. I'm not about a 2+ hour commute even if it is paid.

Est.1998

I've refused in the past multiple times to work at a different center. Then again, the closest center to me is an hour away. I'm not about a 2+ hour commute even if it is paid.
We have two centers in my hub, East and West. If he works in a somewhat big hub his might be the same.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I’m a cover driver
“A driver will work as instructed regardless of domicile.”

It sucks, but if they instruct you to do something and you refuse, you will be disciplined. Just a heads up. You should have a fresh set of option days so why not just use one if you want to take a Saturday off?

charm299

I’m a cover driver
If you’re a Monday through Friday cover driver tell them to go friend@@k themselves

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
We have 2 centers in my building and according to the steward, they can send you down to the other center if you are the lowest in seniority. Going to another building can not be forced, only voluntary.

iruhnman630

I'm not sure how much weight is behind forcing a driver to go to another building, but I believe they can do it.

Other centers within a building can definitely be forced