Deer hunters

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Any big deer hunters on here? Post pics of your kills.

I saw a couple big bucks this weekend but didn't get a shot.

rod

Retired 22 years
Apparently its been slow around here even though we are swamped with deer. I see them every day around my area. I made a comment to the wife yesterday as we were headed to town that of all the traffic headed back to Minneapolis (and its always a steady stream of cars and trucks on a Sunday afternoon) I have yet to see a vehicle with a deer on it. VERY unusual.

rod

Retired 22 years
I don't hunt anymore--nothing against it-I just lost interest in it. I still usually head up to deer camp and have a few beers with the boys but I didn't even do that this year.

Brownslave688

Apparently its been slow around here even though we are swamped with deer. I see them every day around my area. I made a comment to the wife yesterday as we were headed to town that of all the traffic headed back to Minneapolis (and its always a steady stream of cars and trucks on a Sunday afternoon) I have yet to see a vehicle with a deer on it. VERY unusual.
Everyone holding out for a big buck. Need more people keeping the doe population in check.

My best friend shot and missed a small 6 pointer yesterday.

How you miss a buck broadside at 15 yards with a crossbow and scope is beyond me.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A41EA526-2C0C-48CB-B076-DEA2EAEA5D7C.jpeg

I saw one in someone’s front yard one night last week with a rack as big as this one. He was huge. I couldn’t get my phone out fast enough to take his picture once he realized I saw him.

Brownslave688

I don't hunt anymore--nothing against it-I just lost interest in it. I still usually head up to deer camp and have a few beers with the boys but I didn't even do that this year.
Planning on starting deer camp next year.