DEFUND NASCAR LOL Bubba Wallace's 'Noose' Is In Every Driver's Garage! LOL DEFUND NASCAR

govols019

You smell that?
Several drivers have come up through the Diversity program...one of which lost his ride for saying the N-word.....what's your point?

oldngray

nowhere special
That he only got his job because he's black, and now he's crying about being black. I made that very clear.

How are you confused?
They already had Danica Patrick as the the woman so still had a diversity slot open for Wallace. He didn't win but also didn't wreck as many cars as Patrick.

newfie

Several drivers have come up through the Diversity program...one of which lost his ride for saying the N-word.....what's your point?

i wonder if they ever thought of having a diversity program when Nascar started with moonshine runners. they could have used the affirmative action drivers as rabbits while the drivers with talent made it through safely.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
i wonder if they ever thought of having a diversity program when Nascar started with moonshine runners. they could have used the affirmative action drivers as rabbits while the drivers with talent made it through safely.
Grey hound lives matter?

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Put there "months before anyone had assigned garages".
No we gotta take black eyed peas off the menu of Cracker Barrel.
HEY! THAT NAME IS RACIST!
CRACKER.

This country has allowed chronic pettiness cancer to ravage society.

Many of my black friends call each other the N word.

At the end of all of this the death rate from lead poisoning may surpass COVID 19s.

rod

Retired 22 years
They already had Danica Patrick as the the woman so still had a diversity slot open for Wallace. He didn't win but also didn't wreck as many cars as Patrick.
Which means he's "boring". People go for the wrecks. That is why NASCAR builds a "Big One" into the end of just about every race.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
NASCAR president Steve Phelps says NASCAR conducted a "thorough sweep of all 29 tracks where they race, and 1684 garage stalls, they found only 11 total ropes that had a pulldown rope tied in a knot, and just one noose: The one in Bubba Wallace garage.

Kinda kills the title of your thread.
Still a great title!

Thanks for keeping the thread going!